In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I know it is wrong to hit a woman BUT.....

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
I think turning her over your knee and paddling her might knock some sense into her.  What a total KAREN, east coast entitled hag.

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******
    If that’s the one from a few years ago, I think she was relieved of her job because of this.
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭✭
    Those officers should have tazed her.  That would have been better than hitting her.  
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    The tall officer handled her very well. 
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    What a rascal..........they should have arrested her for obstruction of a peace officer's duties and attempted coercion. Not to mention just for being rude.......offensive........entitled........and down-right trying to throw her puny administrative power around. 
    "These a' graduate stoodents and PhD candidates.......they a' great kids......I will not retoon to mu' vehicle......yo' runin' ou' day....the day of multiple people.........yoo not in my circle and my circle is above yous' guys........come-on.........just cut me a break because of hoo I is......I attended you's graduation from the academy (OFFICER SAYS SMARTLY: "Oh, when was that?).......

SHE IS THE PROGENATOR OF THE TERM.................KAREN
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    jimdeere said:
    If that’s the one from a few years ago, I think she was relieved of her job because of this.
    The bag deserves to be fired.  The officers were first class pros!
    What's next?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    I cringed thinking of the patience these awesome LEO's displayed to a woman that had ZERO right to be involved in the stop.  Towing the car is the law in that state.  Don't like your car towed, have VALID auto registration, insurance, inspection sticker (if required by your state) and a Drivers license.  We can discuss the issue of inspection stickers in another thread but the LEO's job is to ENFORCE THE LAW.  You did notice the KAREN was from NJ, it explains her attitude a lot.
  • Options
    bpost said:
    I cringed thinking of the patience these awesome LEO's displayed to a woman that had ZERO right to be involved in the stop.  Towing the car is the law in that state.  Don't like your car towed, have VALID auto registration, insurance, inspection sticker (if required by your state) and a Drivers license.  We can discuss the issue of inspection stickers in another thread but the LEO's job is to ENFORCE THE LAW.  You did notice the KAREN was from NJ, it explains her attitude a lot.
    She was obviously an elitist, the feminist rat sewer type.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
     You did notice the KAREN was from NJ, it explains her attitude a lot.“
    Now bpost, there’s some nice people on this forum from Joisey.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    A couple things I noticed at the beginning:
    The young lady beside the shorter officer unzips her coat pocket and sticks her hand in. The officer doesn’t even notice.
    The young lady waves at a passing car and the car pulls over and Momma gets out. Still he pays it no mind, until she walks up.
    No way I would have allowed that. 
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    Her being a Democratic lobbyist should surprise exactly no one.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

TOOTWR

Totally Out Of Touch With Reality
    There are a lot of "those" out there.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    Love the 'Do you know who I am?' mentality.

I was asked that once many years ago.  Simply said No I don’t and I’m good with that.

Police probably can’t be as succinct.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    It is New Jersey..........
  • Options
    gruntled2gruntled2 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Those cops must be paid by the hour rather than a salary. Why did he waste so much time in a pissing match with her, why not just walk away? He was upset because she disrespected him & she was upset because he disrespected her. They both acted like a couple of spoiled brats. 
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I watched about 2 min. of it and when she got involved I would have told her to leave. What type of Helicopter does she fly??
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    while it may be morally wrong to hit a woman, they do want equal rights and would a real woman act like that????
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody remember the Cleavland bus driver upper cut that punch was well deserved

• Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭✭
    I think she intimidated the hell out them, she got to drive away in her very on vehicle and not a ride in their back seat handcuffed.........you try that and see how many charges they come up with against you   ;) 

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    It is no longer wrong. Women have forfeited that protection and are now "fully equal".
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    I watched about 2 min. of it and when she got involved I would have told her to leave. What type of Helicopter does she fly??
    She reminded me of the Seattle skunk that hounded Lindsey Graham in D.C. a couple of days back, but this Seattle skunk just got Graham another $100.00 donation yesterday from the wife and I.  
    What's next?
  • Options
    gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    Don't understand why the LEO would not tell the woman what the arrest was for rather than endlessly bicker with her. Have seen lots of videos of police  trying to arrest a perp who keeps asking "why"? Usually results in a beat-down and extra charges. Seems like it would be a legal requirement a LEO explain the reason for an arrest.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭
    gartman said:
    Don't understand why the LEO would not tell the woman what the arrest was for rather than endlessly bicker with her. Have seen lots of videos of police  trying to arrest a perp who keeps asking "why"? Usually results in a beat-down and extra charges. Seems like it would be a legal requirement a LEO explain the reason for an arrest.
    He didn't tell her because it was none of her business.  It may very well have gotten the officer in hot water for discussing the particulars with someone that was not part of the original traffic stop.    She was just there to provide a ride for the folks who broke the law to an extent that they had their car towed.  

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Never hit a woman (unless it's in self defense).
    Signed,
    Uncle Joe
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,337 ✭✭✭✭
    Her political affiliation pretty much says it all.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    cbxjeff said:
    Never hit a woman (unless it's in self defense).
    Signed,
    Uncle Joe
    just stroke her neck and smell her hair.............especially if she is under 16. Then whisper in her ear what an extraordinary young girl she is and offer her a position in your administration.......oh yeah.........don't forget the CHINA PERKS..............and pssssstttt........my son Hunter has crack cocaine.

Signed, 
    Uncle Joe
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine told me you never hit a woman!!!!.........................................................................FIRST!!
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,430 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure about that dreher.  Some of these big heifers around here could do old jeff some real damage.  :/
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I am old enough that I will not tolerate anyone trying to hit me. I might allow a Woman a "Slap," but nothing more. Try to hit me with another Slap, and it will be game on. Closed fist or with an implement, game on from the word go.

If a Woman thinks she is going to hit me with impunity, they will be sadly mistaken.

Yes. I am pretty sure that "Woman" lost her job over this. (Rightfully so.)