In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another Relaxing Evening

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,425 ✭✭✭✭
I'm all set with my popcorn and plenty of cold beer. I'll just sit in my recliner and watch a little TV tonight. 
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    I can only take about 5 minutes at a time, will have to find something else to flip back and forth to...........afraid if I get to drinking I would throw something at the TV
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    Me too. High Noon is on Grit tv at 8 o'clock. I'd rather watch Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly than the debate circus. At least I'll be entertained and not P.O.ed. Bob
  • Options
    My seat belt is fastened.  Ready for blastoff. 
  • Options
    I guess I was a little to cryptic. I was actually referring to the debate but tried to word it so it wouldn't get sent to the politics forum. I wanted it to stay here where I know many folks.  I guess I succeeded too well.
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I got your message. I also changed plans and watched the boring debate. High Noon would have been more entertaining. Bob