In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Shot at Today!

dok2udok2u Member Posts: 100
I was driving south on I-71/75 that is four lanes wide just south of Florence, Kentucky today.  I was in the second lane from the right, leaving two passing lanes on my left.  Guy comes flying up behind me and pulls to the left as though he was goind to pass me.  He pulled up until he was even with me and then matched my speed.  I looked over and saw his passenger side window role down, his hand came up holding a revolver.  I slamed on the brakes, luckily there was no one behind me, and he fired!  Then he sped off.  I was a little shook up.  At least one other driver saw what happened and pulled up on my right to see if I was ok.  We looked at each other and when she saw that I was ok, she went on to the exit.  I don't have a cell phone, so I went on south as well until I reached a state weigh station and truck inspection station.  Pulled in to report what had  happened.  They explained to me that the position of the Kentucky State officials is: "If we didn't see it, it didn't happen!"  They also suggested I may want to take the Trump window flag off of my car.  

Comments

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you reacted quickly and came away from the encounter with no new * orifice.
    In this political climate, it's risky to proclaim support for DJT. What have we come to? 
    Arrivederci gigi
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    Unreal.  Glad you were not hit.  Can't believe the reaction of the officials. 
  • badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Florence, Y’all!!

You should contact your state reps. That response from the LEOs is total BS and should not be tolerated or accepted.

Edit: When at the weigh station, did you talk to a state trooper or just one of the scale masters?

Dollars to doughnuts, if it was a BLM or ANTIFA flag the report would result in a major investigation.

People, get ready.

Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Not far from here you will get pulled over by police for drunk driving even though you are stone cold sober. Why might you ask?
    Show your support for TRUMP and the "tolerant-liberal" left will call the LEO and report your car make and tag number
    with a drunk at the wheel.
  • gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    Why should anyone believe you?
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    Give me “Because he’s not a Democrat” for 300, Alex.