In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Well whoop tee do.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,493 ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't should like bringing a bucket is going to be an effective collection method.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    Water is the key to life as we know it and cheaper interplanetary flight within our solar system  Fuel and the all important oxygen can be made from any water source.  I hope they find it in quantities we can use to further mankind's exploration beyond our little blue globe in the sea of this Universe.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    I am caught between ignorance & apathy.  (I don't know & I don't care.)
    Once we have solved all the problems that we have here on Earth, repost the same item & I might give a darn.
    Neal
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    It's actually kind of exciting from a scientific point of view and what it may mean for man going back there. But, it is not on the top of my list of important things.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
     it will make no difference in my or most likely my sons life time but still interesting discovery ,  for science and future exploration , I long ago gave up the idea being a crew member on the starship enterprise and go where no man has gone before.. LOL 

I also think of  what has been spent ,  countless billions of dollars to find out there is water and still allow starving and poverty in our own country / planet so lets screw up the earth like the dems do a city , or state and then complain what a crap hole it is  and move to find a new place to start over 
            we really need a long term  study of actually staying on the moon and supporting life 
         so I vote to  for a start send all the people with  life in prison sentences and the liberal " let them go lawyers judges and politician's along with them toss in the illegals  to start a new community and work out the details .  
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    its not water.   its rancid greese cheese
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭
    If you have oxygen and hydrogen both common elements with the later being the most common in the universe, depending on conditions, their is no reason for the elements not to combine.
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭✭
    A NASA scientist on the news just said that while they unexpectedly discovered water in the moons regolith,  it is still drier than the soil in the hottest driest desert on earth. Not very useful if you have to process a couple of tons of soil to get a teaspoon of water. Bob
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    Good now they can build a starbucks and put up a cell tower so the yuppies that go visit there can order carry out from their phone with their starbucks app.
    I'm sure a mask will be required too. After all we can't be too safe...no?
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,197 ******
    Astronaut took a leak outside the lander?
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭
    I was kinda leaning towards the man in the moon had to pee somewhere.......
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,399 ******
    Ya!  What goes on on the moon, stays on the moon!   :D 
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    aliens stopping for a pee break