In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

President Trump’s black voter approval skyrockets to 46%

Comments

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope that's reflected at the ballot box. I've read some in the minority community were upset by DJT's comments about being the least racist president, with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln. Some maintain none were more sympathetic to the black community than LBJ. They must have forgotten HIS documented oval office comment; "I'll have those n#####s voting democrat for the next 200 years!"
    How is it, Americans of all persuasions, have such short term memory?
    Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    sxsnuf said:
    snip . . .
    How is it, Americans of all persuasions, have such short term memory?
    You mean like:  "Elect us and we will support your right to keep and bear arms." - All Republicans (2016)
  • Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, alot like that. Except I remember hearing that, not just in 2016, but every 2 years since Reagan. I'm sure it pre-dates him, but that's when I started paying attention.
    Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    If this is true, Mr. Biden and Ms. Harris are in for a big surprise.

It is possible.  The thing about Trump is that he pretty much treats everyone as equals.  Men, women, white, black, etc.  There is no logical reason for blacks in America to vote any differently than whites, particularly if government is race neutral, which to the largest degree, the US of A has achieved.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Trump is looking good in 9 of the 12 swing states and is sitting pretty in 2 or 3 national polls.  I think he will continue to improve due to the way he is campaigning.  The man has incredible mental and physical energy.  Here's hoping that he wins again!!!
    What's next?
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I'll bet the black man I saw on the news crying that his livelihood has been looted in philthadelphia last night might be one of the blacks for Trump now.  
    He asked "WHY"  they targeted their own kind? 

I hope the criminal mental midgets act out last night helps Trump in an important swing state like Pa. 

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    mjrfd99 said:
    I'll bet the black man I saw on the news crying that his livelihood has been looted in philthadelphia last night might be one of the blacks for Trump now.  
    He asked "WHY"  they targeted their own kind? 

I hope the criminal mental midgets act out last night helps Trump in an important swing state like Pa. 

Well I certainly hope that he has finally learned his lesson about his kind...talk about slow, unreal.
    What's next?