In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Democrats are liars and Old Joe is the dumbest!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
 I cannot understand how we elect legislators when they can say anything at one time and renounce it  by actions or words in another time, You notice that old Joe and Trump said nothing about the 2nd amendment at all nor where they ask any questions about it. We have been sold out. Read my lips no new taxes remember that one?
                                                              serf

Comments

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    We have been sold out? Or, some things are too hot to touch. How many gun owners in this country?-------------------------Ray
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    We have been sold out? Or, some things are too hot to touch. How many gun owners in this country?-------------------------Ray
      More like the republic is just another form of government with political graft which is full of pseudo rhetoric for the
       the voters to think they are making a choice. When in reality it's a foregone conclusion with an oligarchy of members in the congress who can change the meaning of the interpretations of what is enforced or applied by 535 people and called it a democracy.
                                                                     serf

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    I have told my wife  and sons many times no one ( in the debates or leftist news )  ask them or would bring it up  other than Trump at every rally saying he is protecting and supports the 2nd and of course  Biden bragging he will take away the guns 
          with last I heard five million 1st time gun buyers applying for a gun in the last few months so its like the  huge white elephant in the room seems most  people are aware but the fake news avoids it 
     I just hope it reflects in the voting  any one who owns a gun or even likes having the constitution needs to vote for Trump 
     true we can never be 100 % sure after all Trump did declare the bump stock illegal and provided no support for all sold to the public  to be registered or repay us for the loss 
     like a burr under a saddle that will always stick with me what he did 

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    You tube pulled the clip of rat boy joey lying for 40 years. 
    It was 101% TRUE
    Enjoying your state run media + commie rat takeover yet?  

Why would blue rats put 3 red banners on rat bidens posters?  Aren't the rats BLUE?
    Because it's for the commie dupes and the chicoms  who killed 45 MILLION for communism.  
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Red_Banners#:~:text=Three Red Banners (Chinese: 三面,Forward and the people's communes.