In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My Buddy

armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
Who also coaches bowling at the same high school that I do and who bowls with me on Tuesday nights and is in the same golf league as me. Well last Saturday night was robbed at gun point as he parked his car in his garage. He parked his car got out and there was this black guy standing there holding a sawed off shot gun. The robber then asked him for his car keys which my buddy gave him and he then threw in his car. The guy then asked him for his wallet and my buddy reached for his wallet and took all the cash out. He held the cash in one hand and the actual wallet in the other. Right at that time my buddies dog started barking and this must have scared the thief who just grabbed the money and took off. 

His car keys were found the next day in one of his neighbors yard. Another neighbor had a camera in the alley and they have video of the get a way car a white Ford van. Another thing that kinda sucks is that he only lives 4 blocks away from me as the crow flies.

Comments