In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

DC to Fall - I'm speechless

bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Politics

"Leftist protest groups plot election day coup aided by the Democrat Party, Federal employees & Intelligence contractors.

- They plan to shut down & take over Washington D.C. starting Nov. 4th until inauguration day to force Trump out of the White House...."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/important-gaffney-segal-loudon-beattie-discuss-planned-chaos-violence-coming-americas-streets-next-week-organized-left/

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"

Comments

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Well that is why God made belt fed tools.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

But will there be patriots in DC authorized to use them?

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

They are going to keep pushing until they get what they really are not prepared for.

• Options
    Or, maybe, just maybe this is B.S. meant to start a race war?? I think the folks on the other side are hearing the same crap we are just a reverse version. And most of them work and have families they want to protect just like we do. Or maybe I'm just a big old Pollyanna.
  • Options
    badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    What these groups need is a preemptive butt kicking to show them they are begging for a battle they (nor I) do not want. The fact that they advertise this crap without consequence really burns me up inside. Even worse is when they follow through and get away with it like in Seattle, Philly, Chicago, STL, etc and now possibly DC.
    Our leaders have failed us and we deserve better. Or, we have been given the leadership we deserve. Anymore I am not sure which statement is correct. Pray for peace, prepare for war.
    Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it will never happen with the commander in chief we have now.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind the long standing history of DEMOCRATs starting wars. 
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭
    Butchdog2 said:
    Pretty sure it will never happen with the commander in chief we have now.
    Let's see, try to take over the seat of government that controls the military and the free money. Some real brilliant minds at work there!  When the free money can't be sent out because of the rioters the welfare folk will probably kick the rioters butts before the military can even get mobilized.🤔 Bob
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭
    "Or, maybe, just maybe this is B.S. meant to start a race war??"

Hey, I'm OK with a race war. Makes identifying the enemy easier.
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    Right.
    And the FBI, Capitol Police, DC Police and the Secret Service are going to ignore these threats and just act as if nothing is wrong?

Best.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Barzillia said:
    Putin wins again.
      Still hanging on that Steele dossier there Barz... Those bricks you laid have all been torn down already. I would go find a better slogan. I think you would get more traction on making a LLC  being a private person by the supreme court an issue  better than Putin & Trump's nepotism . But it would involve The Democrats as well as The Republicans. Just follow the money like Biden's son did.  Rome fell so will D.C.
                                                           serf

Denn die Liebe zum Geld ist eine Wurzel aller Arten von übel. Einige Menschen, die nach Geld Streben, sind aus dem glauben gewandert und haben sich mit vielen Griffen durchbohrt.

• Options
    Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
    To quote Obama "I will have more flexibility after the election". Hopefully after Trump is re-elected he will take the gloves off and deal with the scum causing the riots and looting. Firstly an executive order declaring a national emergency and giving store owners and their employees, and homeowners, the right to use up to deadly force to protect their property.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭
    Right.
    And the FBI, Capitol Police, DC Police and the Secret Service are going to ignore these threats and just act as if nothing is wrong?

Best.
    Yep, and certainly there are contingency plans for the worse scenarios imaginable just in case, preps made with a force ready to go. The media and DEMOCRAT sycophants are in for a real shock. 
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭

If Putin has had a hand in Antifa and those associated with anarchist side of BLM, perhaps he is winning. I choose to believe that there is enough home grown idiocy to account for it.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    "Or, maybe, just maybe this is B.S. meant to start a race war??"
    "Hey, I'm OK with a race war. Makes identifying the enemy easier. "

So... what half of me are you going to aim at?
    Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character.

Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.