In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Carolina Red

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
Sweet Muscadine wine.... :p

Comments

• Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!

But you said that.

I'm big on Blackberry and Blueberry wine.  We have lots of berries around here.  Back in the summer I tried a batch of Apple brandy.  Mmm Mmm Good.  I have a small batch of pear brandy working right now.

I make wine (legal) then concentrate (legal) the alcohol rather than distill (illegal) it by putting it in the freezer and skimming off what freezes.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭
    @bustedknee I make what I call Blueberry Sangria. Red box wine & canned blueberry pie filling. Afterwards, the blueberries are good on vanilla ice cream.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

A handfull of fresh blueberries in a bowl of Haagan Daz vanilla ice cream and the NASCAR Cup race on the TV.

I haven't done that since NASCAR went you-know-where in a handcart and I lost 100 pounds.

Stir in the berries and they freeze...ummm mmmm. You and I know that, now everyone else should try it.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Getting ready to purchase a few cases of the Carolina Red, what a smooth sweet wine.