In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Note to Self -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

When eating Trail Mix and sharing with Buddy,

Do not fill your palm and let him have at it.

You will end up with a palm full of slobber.

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,038 ******
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,788 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup.  Just shared some bunny pellets with Lola.  Since I was in my work clothes, no problem, wiped my hand on my dirty pants!!      :D
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

The worst now are the chewy Gourmet Oatmeal Raisin cookies. I HAVE to share. (He gives me the look.) I can't handle "the look."

He ends up drooling all over the floor, in between bites. 😐

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    Dog slobber will absolutely not harm you in any way.
  • Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    Eons ago (I was a teenager), my mum served spaghetti for dinner.  I was watching a movie and was allowed to remain doing that while eating.  We had two golden retrievers that licked the plates when we were done (and I swear they could count).  I finished and set my plate on the floor and shortly Jeb came to clean it.  Don't know where Megan was but suspect she was busy cleaning the plates in the kitchen.  A while later my dad came to let me know there was still spaghetti to eat.  Yep, I grabbed my plate and reloaded.  Sitting back in my chair, I looked at the clean plate and remembered that Jeb had 'cleaned' it.  No matter, that spaghetti was good, dog slobber or not. 
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    Dog slobber may not harm you but it will damage the finish on wooden furniture.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,581 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL
     as a kid I remember a episode of the  Rifleman 
     it was after supper and Mark was helping Lucas  with dishes
     Mark  commented  he had  buddy down the road , the family had a big old dog they would just let him lick the plates clean and suggested they get a dog .
     Lucas quickly pointed out  with some story that was not a good idea  :o which of course Mark agreed with .
     getting old I guess  I can remember a lot of the old TV and movies and countless such valuable info LOL
    but cant remember what or if I ate breakfast  :/
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,389 ******
    And note that dog slobber is slicker than a greased frying pan on hardwood floors!  Also hard to see if the light is not just right.   This I know from actual painful experience!  :#