In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

this is swirling all over facebook- and not being censored

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
or marked as those Fact checkers deemed it incorrect or misleading..  read for yourself and decide

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    if true and joe wins this is why piss pants pelosi is trying for 25th ad to oust
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Fingers crossed.

Not too thrilled with the no charges part though. They need some jail/prison time to reflect.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭
    Somewhat skeptical. 5 days ago and no news from the Trump campaign about this makes it seem unlikely. If it is the FBI and DOJ, why the CIA logo on the post? Wishful thinking but I doubt the accuracy of the Facebook posting. Bob
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I did not notice those little factoids Bob. Probably right.

Plus, I could not see the "no charges" part happening.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Obviously with the myriad of government organizations created to enforce laws against such illegal activity, seems these enforcement agencies should have discovered such activity a long time ago.  

Makes one wonder about the Clintons, Fast & Furious Holder, and many more.

Perhaps this is the swamp Trump warned as about.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    They may have sat on the story too long to make a difference in the election even if the posting is true. The V.P. Democatic president will be either sworn in January or Biden gets indicted and resigns, Either way The Democrat are still in the running and if they win, it will just be worst.
                                                            serf