In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Has Trump won?

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a reliable source of information that can explain the exact scenario right now (morning of 11/4)?

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yes. 1st thing I am looking for also.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    It don’t look good.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

I think he keeps everything he won last cycle except Arizona- if that happens he will win.

*complete speculation on my part*

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently no one knows at this time. 
  • Options
    edited November 2020

My Buddy is saying Trump is looking pretty good. Said they are about to call GA, MI, PA for Trump. 16+16+20 Electoral Votes. Trump pulled TX. Lost AZ, Trump up by 3% in WI.

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed.

Say a Prayer Boys and Girls.

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Awwww Bidden might not be so bad. Supposed to be really high taxes and a lot of free stuff. Maybe you could get new teeth Ken.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Biden pulled ahead in WI, by a couple % points.

Electoral vote stands at 224 Biden. 213 Trump. If Trump pulls PA, GA, MI, that will put him ahead.

*Not sure where 4205Raymond got 237 Biden, 213 Trump at 1:30 am? Did they take Biden winning one particular State back as too close to call?

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    At 8:37 AM Fox has Biden 238, Trump 213. Michigan does not look good to me in spite of Trumps lead. The biggest counties (democrat) are still counting and Biden is closing in.😣 Bob
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭

Joe believes he is gonna win

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Get out the popcorn , hot dogs and hot sauce. This won't be over with legal until Dec 8th or so.
  • Options

MI, is only seperated by 12k Votes. It's that close.

Some States (AZ) etc. saying they will not have a final count till Oct. 10th in one case, another says maybe by Thurs.

Still unsure why the Electoral count went down from 237 to 224 for Biden from this am, (from what you guys are saying) to when I started watching around 9am till now. (A State that was trending Biden but like MI, is now too close to call?)

Yeah, this is going to get tied up for a while.

*It is being said, "This is the largest Voter turn out in over a century."

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     Tied up and then let loose and the other side is going to revolt.The country's democracy does not work with a stalemate and a frozen polarity of 50/50. The country is already on it's knees anyway with The Wuhan virus and all the debt we have taken on with a false service economy only a miracle could change the coming crash anyway. I doubt Biden and Trump fit the bill.
                                                                 serf
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭

Biden pulled ahead in WI, by a couple % points.

Electoral vote stands at 224 Biden. 213 Trump. If Trump pulls PA, GA, MI, that will put him ahead.

*Not sure where 4205Raymond got 237 Biden, 213 Trump at 1:30 am? Did they take Biden winning one particular State back as too close to call?

Ken, I think that is what happened. Pennsylvania is the hammer.---------------Ray
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I'm afraid be fore the end of 2021  Kamala Harris is going to be  President . Michigan's blue now and if they keep counting in PA one way or another they will find enough votes to turn that Blue also if needed.

This is one time I hope I'm wrong
  • Options
    edited November 2020

My Buddy from up N, just texted me. They just "Found" 130K ballots in WI, 95% Biden. Imagine that.

Biden has now pulled ahead in WI by about 20k Votes.

• Options
    edited November 2020

GA 88K towards Trump. (16 Electoral Votes.)

Wi/MI are slightly trending Biden.

Trump is currently taking PA (20 Electoral Votes.)

It is going to be/is a Nail biter. Will be held in Court by the losing side for a while. (Contested)

*Unfortunately the talking heads on CNN say that the latest counts to come in are from the highest populated areas, which tend to favor Biden. In the lower populated areas where Trump is favored, the counts are in. Correct? Who knows.

WI saying so close, they may not "certify" the Election until Dec. 1st.

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Right now the math is leaning in Joe's favor: If Biden wins Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan, it would puts him at exactly 270 electoral votes regardless of what happens in Georgia, NC, or Pennsylvania, which I feel that Trump will carry. Nevada will result in a recount, but it won't make any difference. Trump really needs MI, but the areas where votes are still being counted such as Wayne County (Detroit) is 2 to 1 for Biden. 

There is still a chance for DJT, but there is also a chance that Ivanka will divorce her husband and marry me. When that happens, all of you guys are invited to our wedding.  
  • Options
    edited November 2020

WI going Biden by apprx 20k Votes, with only one precinct ("300 Votes.") Left to be counted. Trump camp already stating they are going to "contest" the WI count.

If the count is not "certified" it will be Dec 1st before they will do so.

Past "recounts" usually only change several hundered votes. (Not going to change 20K.)

• Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    will we get to kiss the bride
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,356 ***** Forums Admin
     When that happens, all of you guys are invited to our wedding.  
    Ya gonna break out some of those high end Bourbons?
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Here in SC at least we held the Senate against a candidate backed by 120 Million of Dem money and 1st Congressional district Joe Cunningham was one and done so we added a House seat with Nancy Maces win.
    Trump should be declared the winner considering the entire media went against him but when the Aircraft carrier drops off the late absentee votes from all the forces out of country :) Hint Hint
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    It should never have been this close. District of Columbia 93% for Biden? Talk about a swamp. 
  • Options
    I would not give you a plugged nickel for Joe Biden’s life right now.
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    rumors floating around the internet/social media  is that Wisc has tallied more votes  than the total registered voters in the state.   hmmmmmmm  
  • Options

We all knew that illegal BS was going to take place, letting Illegals Vote etc. If it is not called, it does not matter.

"It is not Who Votes, but who counts the Votes." - Joseph Stalin -

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    jimdeere said:
    It should never have been this close. District of Columbia 93% for Biden? Talk about a swamp. 
    that to me is the real issue, washington hates him and it is full of nothing but politians and gov't workers, just proves the entire establishment is against him.......
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    i no longer have faith in the election process of the usa to many silly stuff being pulled  votes magicly appearing here and there
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

We lost the House, Kept the Senate but not by much and at least the way it’s looking now Biden will be the next President. We need to start working on 2022 now and flip the damn House.

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    With three new Supreme Court justices seated, Trump has already won.
  • Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

When it comes to cheating..the Democrats are at the top of their game...

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing has changed just different player. Nothing will get done  but taxes being raised.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭
     well were screwed 
    the left will get  there POS by there favorite style  cheat lie fraud 
    ahead 400K then a couple hours later lost I call BS 
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
     I seen Don beat them all, every time, and think he might, somehow, out do hisself this time.