In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Michigan Secretary of State Web Site

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
Has Trump @ 51.08% and Biden @ 47.34%. Last update 11/04 @ 10:41 PM EST. 81 of 83 counties counted.

https://mielections.us/election/results/2020GEN_CENR.html

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭
    Since it is a government office the person in charge of the website probably punched out at 5 o'clock and it hasn't actually been updated since. This is the same department that had their computers crash while I was at one of their offices to get my DL renewed a couple of months ago. Couldn't make copies of everything and input it when the computers were fixed. Instead I had to make a second trip to get it done. The manager of the office said he had no money to pay anyone overtime to stay and input data after hours. Bob
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    mich allready called it
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    Mail in voting invites criminal activity.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

As we all knew it would, I believe the Mail In (NO ID required) Vote was key in swaying the Election.

That was by far the most accessible fraud opportunity. It is proving key, in the final counts of this Election.

Not having to provide/prove ID for placing a Vote for POTUS, but required for buying beer?

I think it is BS.

• Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    Video out there on Glen Beck that looks like ballots being brought in after hours in Michigan.  I think it was Detroit.