In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Probably Gonna Be Banned!

dok2udok2u Member Posts: 100
Just told a bunch of sellers that that I would have liked to bid on their item(s) but I would NOT be doing so because they have allowed their states to be taken over by left wing lunatics.  

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭
     not sure why you blame the dealers I would wager all would rather not be under the democrats rule and anti-gun left
       but like many they are out voted and have no choice when it comes to elected officials 
      so way take more of the lively hood and business for something beyond there control not there fault and I would wager most can  not afford to just pack up and move 
       JMHO  if you have not noticed the working class does not loot burn and destroy property to get what they want ( for now any way )  they just have to do the best they can with the rules given to them and play by them 
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020
    Your money to spend as you like. Many dealers refused to sell to me because I lived in CA, despite my being a Class 3 dealer who could purchase anything without restriction. I'm now a Class 3 dealer in Florida, but those same dealers won't see any of my money. 
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,797 ✭✭✭✭
    Cant really blame them, however most of these 2A advocates in DEMOCRAT states, because of their apathy and torpidity bring it on themselves.

I choose not to live in a DEMOCRAT state. Fortunately DEMOCRATs are outnumbered here 1 to 3. 
    Surprisingly, when left wing legislation gets shot down big time by state government, DEMOCRATs come out of the woodwork to protest. 

Would not expect people at least here in the deep south to sit on their posterior and allow Marxists to tell them how to live.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
    dok2u said:
    Just told a bunch of sellers that that I would have liked to bid on their item(s) but I would NOT be doing so because they have allowed their states to be taken over by left wing lunatics.  
    Wow, now that's showing some real intelligence right there. 
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, because we all know Gun Owners/FFL's are predominantly Left leaning. (??)

Your argument is facetious, or ill informed.

I bet all those "Sellers," are crying big Ol' Crocodile tears knowing you will not bid on them.

Please.