In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump will lose

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
Count looking bad. Most likely what they originally said Biden will get somewhere around 310 electoral .

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I am afraid you are correct. It is not trending in Trumps favor.

I am paying close attention, but I am afraid the writing is on the wall, so to speak.

All (or the vast majority) of the most recent counts coming in are leaning Democratic.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Lindsey Graham got voted back in here in SC. That could have been a game changer had the dems controlled the senate. Nothing will get done. Biden is useless. All their agenda will get laughed at. Dems spent 130 million with donations from shumer, pelosi to get Graham out. He slaughted the black candidate who was Clyburns little boy here in SC .  History will show that Donald Trump held the constitution firm by putting 3 Judges in while in office. God Bless him.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭
    I still have a problem with the mail in ballots. Mail in ballots are different than absentee ballots because no ID is required to get one. Many thousands were mailed. 
  • Options

Then you have the polling places where "No ID is required" as a couple posters in various threads have commented on.

Gotta have ID to buy beer. Oh, you wanna Vote for POTUS? Come on in. ID? No, we do not require ID.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

• Options

It was a Vote against Trump. Not a Vote for Biden, is the way I see it. People were extremely short sighted on what this potentially means for our Country. (Or they just did not care.)

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    All the hype about voter ID is pure BS try getting food stamps, welfare or rent assistance without ID LOL

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    How much you want'a bet it swings back to the Republicans next time around for The White house.The two party system has always been the same coin with spend with debt and give tax cuts with more debt which puts us back into more debt each cycle regardless of what party is elected and in the majority!
              The whole system is rigged for debt and they (congress) will never ever again balance the budget much less Pay down any debt. The Public is too dumb to elect representatives to run a sound government for we the people anymore.

I look for a devaluation of the dollar with inflation or a crash straight out by The BIS in Switzerland caused by derivatives trades soon.

serf

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭
    I think people blame Trump for the way the virus has effected our country. I just don't understand why they can't place the blame where it belongs, with the Chinese Communist Party. Yes, and those that have been sucking on the teat want to keep sucking on the teat. -------------------------------Ray
  • Options
    edited November 2020

All that comes to this point Ray. (Swaying the Election.) What a Coincidence that the Wuhan Virus is let loose just when Trump was kicking ***. Economy, etc. The Chinese could see the writing on the wall for a Trump re-election. Trade wars, trying to equal the playing field, etc. Trump was sticking it to them.

Could not have that.

Coincidence?

I personally do not believe so.

*The Chinese have always strategically played the long game. This whole scenario plays in to that.

• Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    The media and the left are trying to steal the election.  Observers are locked out of some poll counting areas.   Thousands of extra ballots just show up.  Throw out the illegal votes and Trump wins it.  Check out Glen Beck on Blaze TV or You Tube.
  • Options

Totally on board with you thunderbolt. We have been screwed via the Mail In ballot (No ID required) avenue. The easiest avenue for fraud, completely exploited this Election cycle. (As we are seeing, just now.)

NO ID required to Vote for POTUS, but required to buy beer?

Total BS.

• Options
    If Trump loses he should appoint Biden totally in Charge of the Covid. Then when sworn in Trump can mock the heck out of the Dems for not getting rid of it.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Bobjudy said:

I voted for Trump based on his record not his personality....

I considered his personality as well as his record.

Trump says what he is thinking!

I do that. Have been doing it my entire life and always in trouble for it,...my entire life. (I retired from Federal Service).

So I must respect that. I must.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
    BobJudy said:
    I voted for Trump based on his record not his personality. A large part of the voting population were turned off by the fact that they perceive him a as  petulant, abusive bully. 
    And yet the people that voted him out because of his personality have no problem with the car they bought, or the phone, or their laptop, or their slave labor sneakers, when the CEOs of those companies are more predatory than Trump.
    It's not like people were even remotely informed before they made their voting decision.  They went along with the crowd in what they said, how they acted, what they "liked" on Facebook, what they tweeted, and how they voted.  You could ask 100 of them what they dislike about Trump's economy and they wouldn't be able to give even the most superficial answer.   This was all emotion, and the flames were stoked by the media.  It was mob mentality.
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭
    Nanuq907 said:
    BobJudy said:
    I voted for Trump based on his record not his personality. A large part of the voting population were turned off by the fact that they perceive him a as  petulant, abusive bully. 
    And yet the people that voted him out because of his personality have no problem with the car they bought, or the phone, or their laptop, or their slave labor sneakers, when the CEOs of those companies are more predatory than Trump.
    It's not like people were even remotely informed before they made their voting decision.  They went along with the crowd in what they said, how they acted, what they "liked" on Facebook, what they tweeted, and how they voted.  You could ask 100 of them what they dislike about Trump's economy and they wouldn't be able to give even the most superficial answer.   This was all emotion, and the flames were stoked by the media.  It was mob mentality.
    I agree. The problem is that with his abrasive personality people believed any negative comment made about him. Biden on the other hand has a proven record of racism but nobody wanted to believe it because he has that laid back uncle Joe personality. Kind of like a successful snake oil salesman. Bob
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    A production of the media. 
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭
    The election was stolen months ago. The only hope now is legal action to demand a full accounting of where all those "found votes" came from.
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭
     Lester holt, the most trusted journalist in America cut his remarks off,tonight, as soon as he determined that he was was making false statements, with no proof. Funny I saw several videos today that looked like proof. I guess the other side may have to acquiesce to avoid real scrutiny and start filling out ballots for Trump, before final vote counts. Then the trouble
  • Options
    I sure as hell don't trust him. Don't even know who he is.
  • Options
     He is about the biggest media star on various nbc channels. That is his title. Free tv and a good signal here. The free nbc channel never ever shows Trump except to cut him off.
  • Options
    I don't have a tv except for dvd's. 
  • Options
    fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    Mama and Daddy were both lifelong ''New Deal Democrats''. lt's possible they both voted Tuesday for Jamie Harrison. They are ''reside'' @ Carolina Memorial Gardens in North Charleston. Daddy in 96/Mama in 08 :'(  Rumor is deceased Democrats are voting in Philly and Vegas too >:)
  • Options
     There is some great free tv but slanted commie a lot. I have at least ten yrs, work,  faithfully recording movies onto dvds off Dish. Nice having a huge collection.
  • Options
    JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
       Had to vote Trump out no matter what the democrat candidate stood for or if he was fit for office.    As Levin said, it's quite amazing how well the GOP did in other races, but the jugernaut at the top who received 5 million more votes than last election was beat in the popular vote 74 million to 70 million so far.  There's 74 million democrats engaged enough to vote and no fraud.     Lmao!   
    Can't even imagine who gets rolled out by the republicans next election.  
  • Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

They say an incumbent with a good economy ALWAYS gets re-elected. In this case 638,000 jobs created last month and 7.9% unemployment in the middle of the pandemic wasn’t enough? Wait till Biden really does shut down oil and gas, and outsources jobs overseas again. People will howl bloody murder and ask themselves why they voted themselves out of work?

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    First wave that voted for Biden, see votes results in DC, have government  jobs that are supported by the working class. Nothing like  a good ole hind tit.
    Second were those that really never work due to big money or those that want free stuff.
    They will never cry bloody murder.

2 cents.
  • Options
    Audits in some states will prove  Ha Ha.. there were bad Trump and Biden voters.