In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fool me once... Fool me Twice

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
I have to admit the Dems pulled off a real good scam on what they done to get biden in. Maybe pulling votes from a populated area and counting them last to assure the win..but come on... In Wisconsin... Michigan.. Penns, Georgia and Arizona.  The rub was announcing Arizona when 50% was in . They knew their votes in the banks of these large cities were secure and got him in

Comments

• Options
    If Georgia Senate race goes Dem well folks get ready when the Senate is 50-50 
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Part of it (I believe) is that the Democrats got complacent when Hillary was running. Hearing over and over that She was a shoe in, a lot of Dems did not show up and Trump won. (Barely) This year I believe everyone on both sides knew it was important, hence the largest Voter turn out in over a Century.

That, coupled with what a lot of us believe is massive Mail in fraud taking place, was the Perfect Storm to defeat Trump.

Personally I see it as Votes against Trump, not Votes for Biden.

• Options
    Dems get Senate control . they will pass anti gun legislation.  Supreme court will decide.