In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Democrat Mark Kelly projected to win Arizona Senate/Big Lost for Gun Rights

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
it's going to make your assault rifles ownership a thing of the past?
                              serf
       Kelly, 56, is a former Navy captain and astronaut, and he is married to former Rep. Gabby Giffords, who survived a gunshot to the head in 2011. Giffords went on to become a leader of the gun violence prevention movement.

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited November 2020
    They shot the wrong one.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020
    The two candidates are among the most interesting in the entire election. Both are commissioned officers who graduated from US Service Academies, and both were combat pilots. Of course McSalley is female and there are hundreds of threads and thousands of posts on GB protesting women in combat roles- an issue which is (no surprise) ignored in her case. 

Face it, Arizona is no longer the state it once was. We used to have a gang of GB members from AZ and Nevada who beat up on members form CA. Welcome to the Blue Crew.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     Thank G-d Texas has not flipped yet but with the dream act coming and open borders soon to be enacted by liberal democrats then the big cities they flock to will turn the tide here by 2024. I look for a Liberal Hispanic to take on The Texas Federal Senate race then & Not a white liberal one either.They will play the race card after losing this time around.
                                                             serf
    The two candidates are among the most interesting in the entire election. Both are commissioned officers who graduated from US Service Academies, and both were combat pilots. Of course McSalley is female and there are hundreds of threads and thousands of posts on GB protesting women in combat roles- an issue which is (no surprise) ignored in her case. 

Face it, Arizona is no longer the state it once was. We used to have a gang of GB members from AZ and Nevada who beat up on members form CA. Welcome to the Blue Crew.

serf
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020
    Having lived in California for many years and being forced to endure constant criticism from the membership in AZ and NV, you'll find no sympathy from me, nor any breaks at all. That also goes for the folks in Virginia; who want to imagine than their state is anything other than BLUE. Hey, your governor is a commissioned officer in the US Army (a major if I'm not mistaken) , and there are countless threads and posts in the GB achieves stating that military service should be a requirement for public office. 

People living in glass houses should not have thrown stones, and I haven't forgotten a single toss.  
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭

I believe he was the shameful tool who bought an AR and when exposed concocted a story about how he bought it only to show how easy it was for an average person to buy military grade hardware.

Total piece of garbage, IMO.

Really don’t care what someone does or believes. When their goal is to impose their beliefs upon those who disagree, the become someone who deserves no respect. Particularly when they are a proven lying *.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele