In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lester Holt

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Politics
Do you guys despise him as much as I do? He looks like a cheshire cat with a grin on his face no matter what he is talking about.

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,359 ***** Forums Admin
    I despise them all.
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭✭
    i no longer have any faith in any media or our democracy but i still have to live here  we are moveing into the super big brother phase
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭

The media and all those like him are the pariah to America. Death to the USA one lie at a time. And they love it for whatever reason. Perhaps destiny cannot be changed, I don’t know but I see the writing and it is evil.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Him and Chuck Todd
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Where is Walter when we need him?  Same for Chet & David.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    They say they are non-biased. Yea sure.
    One of them can start a small BS type fire and their associates will fan the flames and next thing they have a Forest fire that lasts almost forever. Adds new term to the meaning building a mountain from a mole hill.
    At least Trump had enough backbone a balls big enough to tell them to go where the sun don't shine and kiss.

• Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,531 ✭✭✭✭
    It's not that he's a great reporter, he's the only male reporter that didn't get caught up in the #METOO scandal.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    For 15 years, I was interviewed by every major media name you can think of. With only a few exceptions, every one of them was a deceitful, biased, conniving, agenda-driven *.
    I exempt one man: Jay Barbree. Now retired, he is the only reporter from any media anywhere in the world to be present at every manned space launch from Alan Shephard through the final Shuttle flight. I counted him as a gifted writer, a truly objective reporter, and a friend. He worked for NBC at Cape Canaveral for 53 years.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope just the agenda he works for and contributes to
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭✭
    Another on my list who is one of the biggest raciest in America.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

The only cable News Network I get on my reduced Dish channel selection, is CNN. You want to talk about some seriously overt Democratic bias? It has been extremely difficult to watch the last few days. Repeatedly calling Trump a "Liar," for example.

Rick Santorum is the only Republican on the panel, and he is a total Milktoast. Worthless in standing up for our side. He must be making $$, to sell out like he has. Pathetic to watch.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******
    edited November 2020
    I’m sorry, but the name ”Lester” doesn’t inspire much confidence in a person’s abilities. Just my opinion.

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭✭

The only cable News Network I get on my reduced Dish channel selection, is CNN. You want to talk about some seriously overt Democratic bias? It has been extremely difficult to watch the last few days. Repeatedly calling Trump a "Liar," for example.

Rick Santorum is the only Republican on the panel, and he is a total Milktoast. Worthless in standing up for our side. He must be making $$, to sell out like he has. Pathetic to watch.

Ken, so true. Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Anderson Cooper and others as each day goes by they become more and more vicious. Millions of people brainwashed by their garbage. Sad.----------Ray
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    I despise them all.

+1

I would like to add I think they should all go into the tree shredder and I think I would start with either gay little lemon or the angriest little boy on TV madcow.
    RLTW

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
    I swear.....that guy made me SO MAD the other day.     
    The President of the United States came out and was addressing the country......Lester thought it was his job to interrupt the president and speak to the people telling everyone that the president was lying to everyone.     When the president is speaking you shouldn't interrupt and edit his speech with your own spin on things.     This country is lost and it will be due to the people controlling the media.

I'm 200% convinced that they have been projecting Biden ahead without any actual evidence or real polls to prove this because of their plan to steal the election.   How does a guy who has 100 mile long flag waving caravans,  over filled stadiums at rallies, and nothing but support everywhere you look lose to a near dead looking, addle brained guy that has been hiding in a basement while his son does drugs with his millions coming in from inexcusable connections? 
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,430 ✭✭✭✭
    "Lester Holt is the most trusted TV news anchor in America" says NBC News. This may be true of the major networks which, if you think about it, is pretty damn sad.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭
    Media is filthy, corrupt, and partisan. MSNBC, CNN, and ABC top the list.
    Go elsewhere if it is news you want.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,234 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    "The President of the United States came out and was addressing the country......Lester thought it was his job to interrupt the president and speak to the people telling everyone that the president was lying to everyone." 

Thank you, Locust Fork.   When Obama was President he told one of the most notorious lies ever in American politics.  "If you like your plan you can keep it.  If you like your doctor you can keep him."
    Lester and the other great news "reporters" never called out Obama for this egregious lie.   Never called him a liar,  never even said "Obama mis spoke when the said that."
    He gets a complete pass and he told that lie at least two dozen times on national tv that I heard.

• Options
    gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    There is nothing in "Obama-care" that prevents a person from keeping their doctor. It was the choice of some doctors to opt out.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******
    Hey, it must be Saturday night, gartman’s here. His parents must be out on the town.
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    AND sweet Nora is also un-biased, so she says. (disgusting news reporters)
    and speaking of disgusting
    I have to switch the TV channel fast when Chuck Todd is shown
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭
    gartman said:
    There is nothing in "Obama-care" that prevents a person from keeping their doctor. It was the choice of some doctors to opt out.
    Pure BS
    Obama care put insurance companies first and the government second in charge of your health care. You think both, especially insurance companies are not going to go the least expensive route?
    Many here lost doctors they had for years and the doctors didn't opt out. I am one.