In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Someone Educate Me A Little, Regarding Counting Votes

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
edited November 2020 in Politics
When I voted, the selection for President was at the top of the ballot. But, all the other races were there below it. U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, Railroad Commissioner, Chief Justice of Texas Supreme Court, and so on, and so on. Many electoral races on one ballot, right?

So, how come only the Presidential election has uncounted ballots? If that race has uncounted ballots, then so should all the down-ballot races, right? Should not many other election results still be uncertain?

Comments

• Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

They are busy manipulating the presidential votes.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    They are trying to disregard the wishes of the American people, you and me, like they have been doing for the last four years. They are hoping we will just accept it and go away. Hopefully they are WRONG. 
  • Options
    John J StimsonJohn J Stimson Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    They actually have not counted any of the races on the still uncounted ballots.  The count for a given ballot is done all at once., one ballot at a time.  The national media presupposes that the presidential  vote is the most important and focuses only on that.  Local media may be your only avenue to an overall report.  This is a reporting issue not a counting issue.
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭✭
    When needed another stack of votes are printed out.  Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philadelphia all are running short on printer ink supplies.  The votes just keep coming in and looks like now they have enough.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
    Barzillia, have not Senators, Representatives, Judges, etc, already been confirmed as winning?  
  • Options
    No Sir. Not here in N.C.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    The 12th Amendment to the Constitution charges the states to decide how they will conduct voting for the election of the President.  Had the Founding Fathers had enough foresight, they would have stipulated that optical scanners & computers be used, but, sadly, they didn't. 
    Neal
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

What I would like to know is why NC is not even being discussed now. Last I heard it was leaning Trump. (Day's ago.) Now, you do not hear a word. If the State were awarded to Trump, the Electoral count would not look so lopsided. 253 Biden, 213 Trump.

They show repeatedly PA, GA, AZ, NV. That is all that is being shown/discussed. Why?

NC is not even discussed, nor or the counts shown.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Ricci stated that (if I recall correctly) that 300,000 ballots remain outstanding. (?) Why??

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    NC became irrelevant when old Joe only needed 7 more electoral votes so the news emphasis was on the states he was leading in. It doesn't matter how many votes Trump gets now if Biden is at 270. Joe doesn't worry me as much as Kamala so I hope he stays healthy for 4 years. Either way it is going to be a loooong 4 years. 😞 Bob
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

253 +7 = 260, last I checked.

It still needs to be reported and discussed what is going on there. (NC)

If it should be awarded to Trump, 213+7 = 220, it stands at 253/220. Not quite so much a "mandate."

We have all seen and witnessed the MSM bias toward out President in awarding/declaring who is at what level in the Electoral College count.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    AP has declared Biden the Winner
  • Options
    They can declare Flipper the winner. Does not make it so.
  • Options

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

253 +7 = 260, last I checked.

It still needs to be reported and discussed what is going on there. (NC)

If it should be awarded to Trump, 213+7 = 220, it stands at 253/220. Not quite so much a "mandate."

We have all seen and witnessed the MSM bias toward out President in awarding/declaring who is at what level in the Electoral College count.

Whoops! I meant to type 17 and PA would put him over the top. Fingers are just to fat for typing on this tablet.😁
    You're right all states should be reported and the more votes for Trump the more nervous the dems will be about making sweeping changes. I doubt if all the lawsuits are going to do any good for Trump but I guess he has to try. I sure ain't happy with this outcome but I hope the fighting over the voting doesn't make a bad situation worse. Bob
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭

What I would like to know is why NC is not even being discussed now. Last I heard it was leaning Trump. (Day's ago.) Now, you do not hear a word. If the State were awarded to Trump, the Electoral count would not look so lopsided. 253 Biden, 213 Trump.

They show repeatedly PA, GA, AZ, NV. That is all that is being shown/discussed. Why?

NC is not even discussed, nor or the counts shown.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Ricci stated that (if I recall correctly) that 300,000 ballots remain outstanding. (?) Why??

Because they haven't finished cheating yet

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Dems knew all along it would take mail in ballots (hehe) to win, oddly they have been brazen enough to claim 80-90% of those mail in votes belong to Biden. Weird since a lot of Seniors voted mail in and Trump. But when you control the cities and the counting rooms along with the media it is really easy to cheat.
    Fact is at the end of the night Trump had larger numbers in PA, GA, and NC they took the two they needed and might be afraid to call attention to NC and let it go Trump.

As to answer Nunns question the makor races that the late "votes" helped with are Georgia where the late "votes" have pushed to red senate seats into a run off

If Americans were smart we would jetizon the cities and let the rural areas run red let the cities live blue and see who out lasts who

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    I want to see some statistics of the state mail in percentages. Odd each swing state had so many mail in votes in the populated areas that were 90/10 Biden . And think of this. They knew how many votes were mailed out. So why didn't they have the folks ready to count those votes instead of dragging the vote tally to the end within those mail in votes.  Funny other states had their mail in votes counted.. that had larger population..say komifornia, Texas.. 
  • Options
    gruntled2gruntled2 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Wait until they eliminate the Electoral Collage. Then they will come up with all the votes they need in just a few cities like Chicago.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    nunn said:
    When I voted, the selection for President was at the top of the ballot. But, all the other races were there below it. U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, Railroad Commissioner, Chief Justice of Texas Supreme Court, and so on, and so on. Many electoral races on one ballot, right?

So, how come only the Presidential election has uncounted ballots? If that race has uncounted ballots, then so should all the down-ballot races, right? Should not many other election results still be uncertain?
    See the video in Politics titled Hammer and Scorecard...it might help explain the obvious that you, I, and no doubt other people have asked themselves.
    What's next?