In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The elections greatest casualties.......

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
The US Constitution is my top choice

Comments

• Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Semi-auto rifles and handguns..

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't see why no one wants to blame Trump, now that we can't vote for him anymore.  

Pro-2A doesn't count if you make yourself unelectable for other reasons.  

Do you expect the fence sitters to ignore it if he lets the media color him a white supremacist?  

It looks like they didn't.  
    I have stated that Trumps personality was perceived by many as the biggest reason for voting for Biden. Good old Joe has a long record of associating with racists and saying racist comments. I chose to look at Trumps accomplishments and ignore his personality but many did the opposite. 
    We have already lost any objectivity by the media. The left has already encroached on the first amendment and this was necessary so that they can now assault the 2nd amendment. They stifled and distorted information so as to elect a president that will attack your constitutional rights. Our only chance will be if the senate remains in Republican hands. The run off senate elections will determine this countries future. Bob
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    It will be a long, long, time, if ever, before there is another Republican president. We just tossed out the best president ever.
  • DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    truthful said:
    It will be a long, long, time, if ever, before there is another Republican president. We just tossed out the best president ever.

And now that the election has been stolen because of voter fraud and ballot stuffing, the internet news sources (facebook and twitter) will never allow a conservative/constitutional viewpoint, let alone facts, to be wide spread.  The sheep just got lead to slaughter by the Judas goat..
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    truthful said:
    No, no, no.  A good platform is not enough.  They have to be willing to work hard at making it work.  

Just prior to his run, he might have hired some political consultant to tell him what middle America would vote for and made it his platform, and that could be the last serious political work he ever did. 
    middle america did like him, on average they voted 2/3rds for him, it was the big cities that lost it for Trump, not rural america........ just look at the red vs blue on the map country wide and in each state county wide, big cities did him in
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭