In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone for a spelling lesson?

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

At least I know how to spell "K'oolran" and I ain't even muslin.

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

She is a despicable human.

RLTW

• Options
    chmechme Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭

Please don't insult humans.

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭

‘These is’

Rubio has a grammar problem comparable to Omar’s spelling issues.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Just think. She was voted into office.

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭

Omar, AOC and to many others to list, how in the ever loving hell did these fools/tools ever get elected to public office?? They aren't smart enough to do this on their own so who is the puppet master?? I don't believe the answer is as simple as Soros but I could see him being the money man. Any thoughts??

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭

This spelling error doesn't bother me as she is spelling in her second language, I get that. After 22 years my wife's English and spelling are better than most Americans but every once in a while she will do one really funny!! 😂

• Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,196 ✭✭✭✭

They get elected because there are legions of ...I can't use the word I want to... who check the "D" box on every ballot they get - no matter the imbecile/traitor/Commie name beside it.

I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November 2020

I'm far less concerned with her spelling than I am the fact she exists. How does a person that stupid remember to breathe?

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    XXCrossXXCross Member Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

"How did she get elected" ? By haveing all of her type live in the same close nit area and doing what comes naturally to increase their numbers. Expect to see more of the same from other similar groups. Keep in mind that these are some of the main objectors to the "electoral college". Those who produce the largest number of offspring are the ones to hold power without that safeguard !

• Options
    susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭

By the way, its "close knit." We are all guilty of misspelling words at some point. A nit is the egg of head lice. As posted, she lives in Minnesota which has a very large Somali population. Folks tend to vote for those with which they identify. With that being said, her politics are the norm. Do as I say, not as I do. I truly believe all of Congress should be one and done. Once it is no longer a career we might actually see folks who support their constituents and the USA.

• Options
    XXCrossXXCross Member Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

......I'll go to the woodshed now and flog myself. (my proof reader is on vacation)

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭

She or that got elected because Barry brought whole cities in and transplanted them to that and other areas. What a move on the joker muslims part. We can't counter it.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******

A one and done approach could just as easily see someone come in, wreak havoc and face no consequences, so I don't see how that really solves anything. The office should be such that folks desire to serve with the same passion as on their local jury.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I got news for you Grasshopper, Joe has already espoused an "Open Borders," vision.

Get ready for more "assimilation."