In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy Thanksgiving

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

Stopped in to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I hope all is well with you and your family. Been one of our busiest years ever. I have been running 10 hours round trip, each weekend, to help mom and dad. They are getting ready to head back down to Texas soon. Finally got a break this weekend. Going to get my muzzleloader sighted in for next weeks season. Be the first time I got out to hunt all year. Put my friend in my stand for bow season, and he killed a 14 pointer. Figures. I'm glad for him, since I didn't have the time to go. Bought a new pickup. Here is the deal. I have been a Ford guy my whole life, but tired of fixing front ends and replacing motors. Wife and I were out looking for a new F250. Just for the hell of it, we took a Dodge for a test drive. We got back to the dealership and Donna said to the salesman, get the paperwork ready, we're buying it. So this will be my first Dodge. I absolutely love it. 5.7 Hemi. Power out the *. I don't even feel the trailer behind me. Our little schnauzer developed diabetes. She lost her eye sight and I have to give her two shots a day. Poor little thing. The vet said it was common in a schnauzer. She has always eaten regular dog food, never any scraps or human food. Now she eats some expensive food for her diabetes. Donna and I are doing very well. No Chinese disease or any other health problems. Heart is doing good. Miss talking to you all, but just too busy to sit and BS this year. I go on FB, but just for a few seconds a day. Well, enjoy your holidays, stay healthy and behave yourselves. Miss you all and think of you guys all the time. Your friend, Oakie.

Comments