In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Value of anRCBS A2 press?

I’m trying to clear out some equipment and stuff. I want to sell this A2 press locally. What would be a good price to ask?

Comments

• Options
    navc130navc130 Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

I cannot remember the price of one at the last gunshow. My estimate is between $50 and $100, You just have to find the right person who wants an A2.

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭

I agree with finding the right person or the right time for demand. Now is a high demand time so you might have an opportunity currently. I already have one so I am not in the market.

As a suggestion though, given the current physical state of the press, take it apart, bead blast it then use one of those 'high temperature' engine or grill spray paints. The overall impression will be enhanced tremendously! (and the price also...) I have found a few used presses in similar condition but I Cerakoted them after bead blasting. It's more costly but wears like iron. It would be hard to recoup the cost if you want to sell it. The $4.00 can of spray paint will be more appropriate.

Best.