In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone have a face tattoo ??

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Politics

Comments

• beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭

Some "friend"

According to The Daily Mail, Davis was stabbed in London, England, on Sunday night. According to the report, Davis -- who is also known by his stage name, TM1way -- got into an argument with a friend, who suddenly stabbed him. He was 27 years old.

Why, yes, Mr. Tyson, that is a beautiful face tattoo you have there!

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭

Well the whole article is a great read.

This isn't the first time the 28-year-old "Immortal" rapper has lost a brother. In an interview with Fader, he said that his younger brother Quantivayus -- who went by "Tayman" -- was shot and killed in a botched drug deal. He got one of his distinctive tattoos, a dagger in the middle of his eyes originally inspired by the movie Scarface, in honor of him. Tayman got the same tattoo on his face before he died.

21 Savage was himself shot six times on his 21st birthday while in a car with one of his best friends, Johnny, who didn't survive the shooting. He told the magazine that he thought he was going to die at the time.

"A whole lot of blood loss," he recalled. "But I guess they say your adrenaline be rushing. So you don’t really feel it, when it’s going on."

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

Looked like a nice enough guy that had a wonderful family background. My heart goes out.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭

LOL Then the d-rats blame the law abiding firearm owner.

Where are the nuggets of Satan getting their ammo?

Wonder what the shot/kill will be this hole-a-day in the d-rat ruined cities that do not do holidays well.

Is chit-kill-go mayor beetlejuice PRAYING for a blizzard this w/e?

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

the small town I grew up in ( 12 miles away ) about 20k people the have the jail booking photos posted vast majority of the photos have a face and or/ neck tat , some are just crazy full face and neck and not the better art work LOL

to each there own after all we almost live in free country so do what you want no skin off me but I do i have doubts about there employment or government checks they get