In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

.50 muzzleloader deals?

Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭

where and what ?

• Options
    Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭

https://www.budsgunshop.com/mobile/product/93464/cva_pr2110s_wolf_209_mag_50_ss?cpath= 

It's showing out of stock now. It'll be interesting to see if I got the last one or if mine will be backordered.

It wasn't a Black Friday deal, or even a great sale, but it's exactly what I wanted. It was $243 to my door.

If it gets here by next Wednesday, I might even get it out for season this year!

Jon

• Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Hope ya get er.

CVA BP guns usually have a very accurate barrel when fed the right combo.

Stainless steel is the way to go with BP guns. Less extended go back later for rusty bore cleaning.

I got a pleasant surprise just before BP season.

Seen on GB auction site a 50 cal stainless H&R buy it now with the box for like $95.

I'm paranoid about stuff that seems too good to be true but I do believe in Santa Clause (that is mainly why I try to stay nice) and the Tooth Fairy. The tooth Fairy always visited me more often than Santa.

Tested with my pet load and the ugly duckling grouped less than 2 inches consistently at 100 yards with scope. Was almost doing better than my favorite BP rifle.

It had the custom $65 209 breech plug that does not require the NLA 209 adapters.

I've easily made 209 adapters for the standard 209 H&R breech plugs so as the orange 209 adapters are not required.

Made an excellent backup rifle. Cannot have too many BP standby rifles during season.

• Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭

looks like a nice rifle , too bad it's sold out ,

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭

I have the Accura. I think you will like it. Good luck on getting in before the back order.