In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

PPU Brass

Any good? Worth reloading?

Comments

• Options
    love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

I have loaded lots of it, no problems yet.

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭

I've used quite a bit of Prvi Partizan brass over the years it's been available here, especially when doing wildcat conversions. It saves experimenting with really expensive Scandinavian brass... I've also replenished some of my supplies with PPU when the hoarders crushed the current market.

"These components are made of high quality raw materials.

The cartridge cases of PPU can be reloaded several times, without loosing its quality, That's why they are very appreciated and demanded on the world market.

(Prvi Partizan) is situated in southwestern part of Serbia, in town Uzice, 200 km away from Belgrade, the capital. Prvi Partizan has been producing ammunition for 87 years now, since 1928, when it was founded. Prvi Partizan has supplied Serbian Army and Police, many foreign Armies and it also produces hunting and sporting new brass , that is being sold all over the world. The factory has three production facilities, employs more than 1000 workers and it takes important part in economy of its region."

Best.

• Options
    varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭

im just the average below average reloader and shooter. i have used a lot of the PPU brass and for its availability and price point am quite pleased with it.

• Options
    buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭

Good stuff...

Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

IMO, it's better than some other factory stuff..

• Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭

I use a lot of PPU brass in 30-06, multiple reloads per case. I have been happy with them and I FL resize all my stuff (not saying that is better or worse than neck sizing, just that it is harder on the brass).