In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Democrats - Draw near and pay heed !

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in Politics

Boston Tea Party

On this day in 1773, in what is known as the Boston Tea Party, American colonists disguised as Mohawk Indians threw 342 chests of tea belonging to the British East India Company into Boston Harbor to protest a tax on tea.

It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

and that was over a three cents a pound tax on the tea ( along with being ruled over )

Idea maybe this time throw the democrats over board and save the tea maybe dressed as the all too common liberal protesters

oh by the way I dislike tea but but would be more fun

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

They are in the midst of their greatest coup. They are on a high. Threatening them will have Zero effect. They have not been held accountable for their actions and deeds for quite some time now.

If this pattern continues, things are bound to come to a head by those who refuse to Aquiesce.

The time is coming.

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Well I damn sure am not throwing my Black Silk coffee in the bay and I don't have more than a few tea bags laying around. May I suggest we dunk the democraps themselves this time??

• Options
    Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

Sure wish I believed that. Our side will take their lumps and move on. I am ready to fight but there is no solidarity on our side and a few patriots will just be arrested or killed and made an example of in the media. We talk a lot but are apathetic when it comes to action.

I joke that the reason conservatives don't riot and loot is we would have to be done by 8:30 PM as we have to be to work early tomorrow. Funny but true.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭

The "Spirit of 76" is much in need of reviving. Wasn't it Jefferson who said that the Liberty Tree needs to be nourished from time to time by the blood of tyrants?