In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump Gets Legal advice to Declare Martial Law?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in Politics

Trump is considering to invoke martial Laws on states that have faulty Dominion software machines. Seize all machines and suspend the election for the president as unlawful conspiracy to elect Biden.

serf

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/politics/trump-oval-office-meeting-special-counsel-martial-law/index.html

Shortly after that meeting, Trump's campaign staff received a memo from the campaign legal team on Saturday instructing them to preserve all documents related to Dominion Voting Systems and Powell in anticipation of potential litigation by the company against the pro-Trump attorney.

The memo, viewed by CNN, references a letter Dominion sent to Powell this week demanding she publicly retract her accusations and instructs campaign staff not to alter, destroy or discard records that could be relevant.

Other web sites are saying Trump is becoming delusional and needs to be forced out.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/12/20/trump-white-house-losing-448903

“Psychological disorders are like anything else,” said Mary Trump, who’s also a psychologist. “If they’re unacknowledged and untreated over time, they get worse.”

In Lee’s estimation, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening for the past four years—and will keep happening.

“His pathology has continued to grow, continued to cause him to decompensate, and so we’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be.” She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” Such a car, she explained, can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

Comments

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭

Stupid USA will do NOTHING because they are afraid of more riots.

Lock the country down because of the chicom virus attack - now most are fat lazy and s l o w.

The rat insurrection worked.

• bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Our country, our politicians,, our government, that has fiddled with the overthrow of so many governments around the world and "fixed" thousands of elections can never admit a US election was fixed.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Bustedknee NAILED it. The good Ol' USA has had a hand in fixing more Elections and overthrowing more Nations Leaders than probably any other Country ever. Look who developed Scorecard and Hammer, etc.

I am a Pro United States Patriot and Veteran, but that is the un-varnished truth of the matter.

Look what Obama attempted to do to Netanyahu in Israel whil he was POTUS. (AND) That was an Ally of ours.

*For the Record - I am against Martial Law in any shape, form or fashion being declared. That will set an enormously bad precedent for our Country. You also have this pesky little thing called Posse Comitatus to contend with.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

i am good with it lets go!

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Don't worry The Great reset with The U.N. agenda 2030 will make you feel all copacetic after Biden takes your legally purchase firearms to serve and protect yourself from yourself all under the the rule of law by the supreme court,do nothing polices.

I think deny justice here in The USA is the first sign of a fall for The USA's corrupt government. The highest court of law is nothing but a rotten institution of our so called republic. T

serf

The fix is in! It's the Same action of The do nothing Supreme court !

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/530910-republicans-desperate-to-avoid-floor-fight-over-electoral-college-vote

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has intervened, asking his members not to join Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) or any other House members looking to object to the results on Jan. 6, when Congress meets to certify the Electoral College count.

But Steele warned that efforts to overturn the results would have long-term consequences for the party, particularly in its efforts to be more appealing to Black voters.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Well at least I have my M1 Garand, the greatest battle weapon ever devised.