In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Megasports..

CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭

So complaints about ammo prices or how the government is handling the flu issue and the lies the liberal media continuously feeds the public etc. is not allowed?

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

Based on the seemingly endless and repetitive threads and posts on those subjects, it seems fairly obvious that they are, in most cases, allowable. Try to keep up.

As far as long hostile diatribes on personal dealings with individual business, which included names, addresses and linking in a website...not a chance.

Any more questions? I'd advise against it, but feel free...

• Options

Any more questions are not advisable? but feel free? to ask? that's a double standard at best.

That doesn't seem right either.

The box in red above is very general at best.

What are you insinuating by "try to keep up"

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited December 2020

Before we proceed, weren't you lined up with peabo, who has passed on, and giving me a hard time about my M1 sales? There are a lot of members whose usernames begin with "Hunter" and I could well be mistaken. I want to ask before we go any further.

• Options

What does that have to do with anything?

This conversation is over and out.

Have a good day.

This discussion has been closed.