In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

different morning

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

after weeks of dry weather with some strong winds and cold humidity at the 16-20% level we woke to drizzle rain at 32* and a humidity of 99%......we will get good and damp but no toad strangler...had to crank the furnace up another notch to seem warm.......glad i do not have to go to a job.....

Comments

• Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

I took this week off, to hang out, and take my middle daughter, and wife deer hunting.

Woke up this morning to 20mph south wind, and white out snow. And a brisk 20°.

Daughter and I sat in a terrace, on the north side of an abandoned acreage.

Needless to say, deer were already tucked in for a end of the year snow storm.

We're projected to get between 5-7".

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭

Been weird around here in central MO too...I have hunted the late whitetail season the last three day....it has been as warm as 50 and as low as 23. Days with 35 MPH gusts to no wind at all.. Cloudy, sunny. Today it is in the 20's...so far we have had rain, snow, freezing rain and sleet. Expecting an inch of rain tomorrow.....

Hopefully it will calm down enough to get out a couple more times.....