In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

It is a little early to say the doctor died FROM the vaccine. I looked through several articles about this and none of them are making that claim. Perhaps he did have a serious reaction to the vaccine but that has not been determined yet. People die from all sorts of things and perhaps developing this abnormal platelet count and subsequent brain hemorrhage AFTER getting the vaccine is an unfortunate coincidence. It is something to keep an eye on but I'll wait for more information before forming an opinion. Bob

• Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

That's why I will wait 5 years or more. Other doctors who witness long term effects in test animals are silenced. Since this rna/mrna vaccine has never been used on humans before, and that one of the makers (moderna) has never made a vaccine before I am especially leery.

• Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭

This is the first time the technology has been used for mass distribution to humans. Is is not the first time the technology has been used on humans. It's been used in both immunology and oncology.

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭

If you believe that 300,000 died from covid, then you must also believe that this doctor died from the vaccine. There are reports ALL over the country showing where people's deaths are "covid" deaths, one coroner on tv said she had a gun shot victim, and his death was a "covid" death! I know the virus is real, and it HAS killed people. I just do not believe their numbers, knowing the hospitals get paid more if an illness/death is covid related. Can't have ur cake and eat it too.

I am not saying the vaccine killed the dr, but I AM saying that covid did not kill 300,000 either!

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

" People die from all sorts of things and perhaps developing this abnormal platelet count and subsequent brain hemorrhage AFTER getting the vaccine is an unfortunate coincidence. "

So why is it OK to list all the people who die of all sorts of "complications" as "COVID RELATED DEATHS"? I don't think there's been a "death by natural causes" reported in north MO since May 2020---all have been "Covid related".

• Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Well, that in itself is interesting. We don't hear much of anything that goes contrary to the "experts". Who knows how many side effects and deaths are directly related to the vax?

If people knew the whole truth...

Snake oil salesmen would roll into town with their "Magic Elixir", and some rube (shill) in the crowd would be instantly cured.