In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A speculation on how corruption may be driving the system.

SoreShoulderSoreShoulder Member Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in Politics

I'm talking about the system I speculate exists, where society and the authorities pressure some people to send their kids to private schools to free up funds for minorities which draws them to inner cities in numbers larger than what industry needs, where they serve to drive up college admission quotas and affirmative action quotas for those who participate in the system. Those who are left behind by amateur-run school systems may sometimes become Antifa and may never realize their agitation serves to put the least acceptable of the minorities in jail, thus making the city more livable for those milking the system....I've been on it for several threads now.

Nun's favorites.

They learned to pander and get the answers passed to them in school.

They learned their system still worked if their gang supported them instead of nuns, long after they left school.

They don't like the guys who are pretty cocky because they have the skill to do well when there's fair play. It makes them go "Ha."

But powerful politicians and rich people like them a lot and thus wind up aiding and abetting their gang.

There aren't really very many nuns anymore so I don't think this goes on per se. But suppose some hypothetical "Religionistic National Temple" runs private schools in the way I have described, in order to use race politics to get jobs. Suppose they draw their amateur teachers from the same demographic as nuns used to come from. Suppose those teachers favor obedience and familiarity and the girls who know how to play them wind up looking very smart and powerful.

Some students who comply but don't realize it's a bit of a scam wind up as "pidgin spouting valedictorians" who are recruited to teach. They are full of attitude that their slight blackness prevented them from getting a job because they don't realize they may not deserve their grades.

The overall point of it all is that it is easy to suppose that very many people in very many big cities may not deserve very much of what they have. If any of this were true it would mean they are only in there because supported by powerful friends and race politics. Incidentally they may be lapping up the very help that people think is going to black blacks.

Comments