In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Change FFL Dealer

barbie919barbie919 Member Posts: 1
edited January 2021 in Ask the Experts

I placed an order today. I received an email that stated, "if your selected FFL Dealer is unable to receive and transfer the item, select a new receiving FFL."

Can someone please tell me how I can do this?

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭

Have you checked with your selected FFL about their ability to accept your purchase? If they (your FFL) have agreed then you should be fine. If there is a discrepancy with your FFL you are being encouraged to select another one. There is an extreme volume of activity taking place currently so some FFLs are getting bogged down. Checking is a proactive stance.

Best.

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭

If you do find that you need to pick a new dealer, go to the Gunbroker.com home page, look under BUYERS/Find an FFL. Enter your zip code & find one near you & check their fees & policies. As with nononsense's advice above, phone or email the FFL you selected to be sure that he can transfer that particular gun to you.

Neal