In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

identify vintage press mounted bullet puller

I recently was given an old Pacific power C press. Whoever used it last was pulling bullets, however i can't identify the maker. I've searched a lot of old catalogs and can't find anything similar. The collet is actually threaded at the top, and a large wing nut is used to tighten, there is a prominent C stamped on one of the wings of the wing nut. You remove the wingnut to change collets. There is no other markings. Anyone ever seen a bullet puller like this? thanks


Sign In or Register to comment.