In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

IWB Holster For Springfield 3.8 XDM Elite

Hello Shooters.

While I'm not a newbie I just purchased my first firearm. A Springfield XDM Elite 3.8. Love the gun. Feels great in my hand. I like Springfield XD pistols generally. Perfect for me. Trouble is while it's a larger than your average concealed carry I don't wish to go with anything smaller. I've shot sub compacts and single stacks and they feel like toys in my harge hands. Having trouble with holsters though. I bought and returned an Urban Carry lock leather holster. Didn't fit the gun. I recently purchased an N8 Tactical professional. Holster isn't bad but prints like crazy and not easy to reholster.

Question is this. I plan on strong side carrying with an IWB at 4 O'Clock. What have you used that you liked? Kydex seems very uncomfortable for everyday. I also have friends that have been carrying their firearm by simply tucking it in their waistband, no holster. Been doing it for years with no trouble at all. To be frank I tried that at home and forgot I had the gun on me after about 5 minutes. Does anyone else just tuck it in their waistband and call it a day? I know you're not supposed to but I cannot argue how comfortable it was just after a few minutes with an almost full size pistol. Any advice is welcomed. Thanks so much for your time and consideration. Happy Shooting.

Victor

Comments