In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ted Cruz dumps Trump as a Liar & a Loser?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Everyone loves a winner! Not a loser. Poor Trump is just a has been now. But I have yet to see a sitting president balance the budget yet! Just more debt under their watch! Hell anybody can see how irresponsible the system really is.

Get ready for the cashless society with the Great Reset! You going to love it because you can't leave it.

serf

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/sen-ted-cruz-says-reckless-and-irresponsible-trump-could-not-prove-election-fraud/

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is joining the RINOs to throw President Donald Trump under the bus in a pathetic attempt to save face with the GOP establishment.

After the Jan. 6 mostly-peaceful protest in and around the U.S. Capitol, Cruz was called one of the ringleaders of the violence committed by a small handful of overzealous protesters. He is groveling as a result and throwing his own constituents under the bus.

In his remarks, Cruz not only called the former president “reckless and irresponsible” but he also spit in the faces of thousands of whistleblowers who signed affidavits detailing the first-hand accounts of grotesque fraud that occurred on election day by essentially calling those individuals liars.

Comments

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

They are all in it to get rich.. they couldn't care less about the American people..

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭

It is sad to say that I can't think of a single politician at the present time that I have a lot of respect for. It has nothing to do with the articles in Big League politics because I gave up on them after figuring out they are the far rights answer to the Huffington Post. With today's culture demanding entertaining rather than factual news it is getting harder to find balanced honest reporting that has no agenda. Hyperbole and exaggeration garners more readers and hence more revenue. We used to laugh at those who read the National Enquirer but I guess they were just ahead of their time. Bob

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

Trump was never especially popular with Senate Republicans, and Cruz, along with other Republicans, have aspirations of running for president in 2024. Getting Trump out of the way, including impeachment leading to a ban on DJT ever holding public office again, would suit them fine.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,609 ✭✭✭✭

I truly think Trump had the good of America in his mind /heart when he stepped in off the street and he was right the swamp is so deep and wide after generations of sorry politician's looking to line there own pockets

when he started pointing out all them were in bed together they proved him right by banning together to get rid of him

give it a few years people soon forget and it will be back to sheeple and masters

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭

Trump is/was/will never be "popular" with politicians simply because he's isn't one himself. Sure some followed along when it looked like it was the thing to do but as soon as Trump was pushed out of the driver's seat(by fraud and deceit no less), he became a "loser".

Emplace "term limits" and get rid of the career politicians FOREVER.

• Options
    hk9403006 hk9403006 Member Posts: 7

The democrats are the Harlem Globetrotters and the Republicans are the Washington Generals, they always lose but are still there.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,413 ******

In a way, we had a "Mr. Smith" goes to Washington. Unfortunately, the corruption was\is so vast that one good man does not stand a chance.