In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bank of America and the capital demonstration

SP45SP45 Member Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Politics

So what I am hearing now is that bank of america released it's credit card information to the fbi as it relates to the capital demonstration. Including all gun shop transactions in a large radius around washington. I this correct.

Comments

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭✭

That seems to be true.

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Wonder what their Board of Directors and Shareholders would think if there was a Mass dumping of Bank of America as the Bank you use/do business with.

People need to WAKE UP, and hold these businesses accountable for their actions. Hurt em' where it counts.

(And) Make it clear when you dump them exactly WHY.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Come on guys did you think The Government would not use every tool in the chest to contain their power? Big multi-national corporations along with Banks have a vested interest to instill what they have purchase from gullible voters.

We had another one day martial-law type event and they will absolve any law breaking as necessary after the fact anyway. This is what The Nazi's did to round up all the communist in 1930's when the Reichstag got torched. This time it's the left lifting it up and out of the history books to be utilized.

We are all soon to be vetted and categorized to keep the peace and instill the rule of law. It will be a kinder and gentler event if you just comply to their mandates. You are guilty until proven innocence and you will be under a constant eye of authority. Believe it or not. Especially now.

serf

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

Bank of America Sucks and that's nothing new. Lots of other banks.

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I have money in BofA and this PO's the heck out of me.

RLTW

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭

I have customers who are "processing centers" for most of the banks. They handle support for almost all of the credit & debit cards. They are all over the country, in business parks you would never notice. Some have converted to "work at home", & the only physical presence is a secure computer system. They have independent operations, so getting BoA charges would not be worth while.

Believe nothing that you hear, & only half of what you see.

Neal

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

A virtual presence can be manifested at will,all you need is the software. Why do you think they have a NSA complex in Utah?

serf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_sovereignty#Protection_of_National_Traffic

• Options
    DBLAIRYORKDBLAIRYORK Member Posts: 1

Looking for information on reliable banks or other credit card issuers who are distinctly friendly to the firearms community, i.e. to those of us who buy and sell firearms legally. Seems that many financial institutions are treating us poorly; i for one want to do business with a place that respects the 2nd Amendment and capitalism as a whole, and allows us to do lawful business without infringement. Anybody know where to look on this subject?

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭

Wonder why many of the big banks were bailed out to include BOA and they went along with Dodd-Frank act:

Most of the big banks, the Presidents, CEOs are DEMOCRAT handlers and donors.

Many local and state banks can issue credit cards.

• Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭

I believe Wells Fargo is pro 2a...

Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭

Remember when some banks would give Weatherby rifles as payment for interest gained on an account. That I would guess has long since passed. Bank Of Am. is to be a rip off artist and was charged with doing some kind of illegal activity to it's cardholders. Can't recall the situation. I do know I dumped them and have went local midwest bank and have no issues.

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭

I have my account at Wells Fargo, but it's been too much trouble to dump them. I've never seen anything that would indicate that they are 2A friendly. Just browse the net for "Wells Fargo scandals", which were attempts to take advantage of account holders. President Jesse Scharf was paid $20 million salary last year.

Neal

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,609 ✭✭✭✭

that goes along with the phone company's giving info of locations of phones ( and most likely who owned them ) during the protest

funny it only works when the right is accused of such things

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,413 ******

IMO Local Credit Unions are the best places to do your banking. It is still prudent to check them out before joining.

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

Clark Howard has exposed numerous examples of wells fargo cheating their customers. As for the others? Well, they aren't called skank of America and sh!##y bank for nothing. I use a small local credit union, but I'm not naive enough to believe they're squeaky clean.

Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Fired BA a long time ago