In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

People need to know the real truth.

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭

About NY Governor Cuomo ordering nursing homes to accept Covid patients.

Note to moderators. This is NOT intended as post on the Wuhan virus but decisions leading to the death of thousands of those most vulnerable.

Comments

• Options
    Merlinnv12Merlinnv12 Member Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭

Truth?

The words “truth” and “common sense” are obsolete today and replaced with “cancel” !

“What we’ve got here, is, failure to communicate.”
  • Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Murder.. plain and simple..

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

He killed more New Yorkers than Osama bin Laden, by a factor of 3 or 4.

• Options
    edited February 2021

Some of you may recall how media along with many DEMOCRATs hailed Cuomo's actions as one of brilliance. Then a chorus of media pundits along with key DEMOCRATs suggested Cuomo run for president as during the start of the campaign since none of the long list of nominees could stop Bernie Sanders who at the time was leading in the polls.

As the death toll grew, media along with DEMOCRATs took a page right out of the Alinski playbook and blamed everything on Trump, rather than focus on truth.

Ironically it is after the election interest we learn there are thousands more nursing home deaths that went unreported.

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Lititia James blew the whistle on "Don" mario cuomo. I love it when they eat their own. "Baby got back", and her eye on the gubner's mansion.

Arrivederci gigi
  • Options

Hope your right however.....

DEMOCRATs also "protect" their own and they have a complicit media to do just that. Ask Hillary and Hunter.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

my wife gets up set at me a lot lately she will tell me the latest news on some leftist getting caught red handed in the cookie jar no way to say its fake ,and how the people are mad and not going to put up with it ... I remind her all that is a waste of time and effort I have grown tired of the truth being pointed out and countless witnesses and documented proof and yet no one is punished and sadly most get reelected or keep right on with the full support of the sheeple and fellow politicians

when I use to watch the local news they had a spotlight of crime or some such program they would call out fraud , stealing , fake ID use , lying to get money or food from people trying to help , politicians stealing or using there office to funnel money to friends and family and never once did I ever see a follow up or a announcement that any one was charged or arrested .

seemed every week a new group or person were found to be breaking the law and crickets afterward I just got tired of it . the left stick together and big media help shield them and the wheels keep spinning

but let some on the right park in the wrong spot or some minor infraction and its national news and prison time

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

All the Cumo's are scum bags they should be hunted down tared and feathered.

RLTW