In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump 2 - Swamp rats 0

gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

OBiden...Polusi ... ...You lose.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

I doubt Trump will be back in 2024 however maybe a spokesman for The republican party in 2022 however.

serf

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭

There might be a Trump on the ticket somewhere but not necessarily Donald Sr. Bob

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭

they may have lost the battle over Trump they knew they would but still won they got all the glamor and admiration from the left for doing it

but they did win the war for now they have for the most part complete control of us

old creepy Joe has signed over 50 executive orders last I heard ? wiping out four years of good for the USA laws trump fought tooth and nail and by his own exorders they have for the most part complete control of Washington and the big IT company's and media are on there side propaganda in full swing

and here again all the lies and faked reports they presented at the trial and crickets on any one being charged with perjury or lying to the congress / senate

the country is in full flush mode for the rest of us

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Gonna be a rough 4 years..

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Forum friends. I have not watched the fake news channels since November 3rd and plan to not anytime soon.

While searching the youtube channel, right there was Piglosi and I had a weak moment, opened the headline for just a few seconds. She made the republicans look so bad that I will need some Valium to settle me down. I felt lower than a snakes belly to be part of the republican party. NOT.

84 keep an eye out if you are near the Butler Bridge, try to keep me from jumping off it.🙃

I also think there will be a shortage of Preparation H in DC. Copious amounts of butt hurt going on right now.

Oh, and by the way GO TRUMP.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,666 ******

Donald J Trump will live rent free inside their heads for eternity.

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

Sarah Palin was Trump long before Trump was Trump. She came onto the scene here in Alaska and destroyed the "good old boys" club, corrupt Republicans, putting most of them behind bars. She had a better than 95% approval rating, then the Washington, Oregon and California rejects moved in and started making life impossible for her.

Our state Constitution is written so the Governor has to personally defend him/herself against ethics complaint charges, and people here discovered they could sue her into oblivion. When she finally resigned she had over $1 million in legal fees she personally owed, because groups had invented dozens of "ethics violations" against her.

I would LOVE to see Sarah Barracuda join forces with Trump and kick the cretinous back stabbing sycophant RINO Republicans to the curb. She's got my vote!

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Nasty Nacy went nuts and went off on the R's especially the turtle.

RLTW

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

They will not stop. They have to destroy Trump. So far they have been too stupid to do it. Next is the state of ny.