In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Biden ???

Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Politics

OK :

Has anybody heard any details bout what Biden has asked Congress to attempt (more anti assault laws ?)?

It has started !

Thanks !!!

The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

I posted it earlier

we knew it was coming and at least four years of nothing but anti gun and to heck with the USA policies'

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭

When DEMOCRATs have power, there will be gun control.

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

I learned a whole bunch of gun control at the range this last summer. If every kid in America was required to take a course, and pass, the amount of gun violence in America would drop like a brick.

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭✭

Ummm, i doubt that. The amount of accidental shootings would go down, but not the premeditated murder type.

• Options
    Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭

You may be right. I remember instructors when I was young and they put the fear of God in all of us. Taught us the gun was a dangerous tool and it was to be respected at all times. I wonder if that thinking would penetrate the minds of kids nowdays?

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Anything done by the (D) party for the next two years is not surprising to me, it is expected.

However, when the (R)'s had power and ran their pie holes about repealing Obummercare it was just a lot of global warming hot air.

The (D) party is well organized, corrupt to the core and evil at heart.

The (R) party in the DC swamp is a group of disjointed, useless, rudderless, morally bankrupt liars.

The turtle, Mitch McConnell, is a back stabbing self loving punching bag for Chuckie Schumer.

• Options
    rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Political winds shift, and Republicans will (well, may?) be back in control some day. My fear is that once the Dems push through new gun-control laws, the GOP won't do a danged thing to change back when they get the chance. It seems once something is a law, it almost always stays a law. That's why archaic laws like roosters-must-wear-pants-on-Sundays don't get dumped, even decades after the rooster has become part of the Sunday dumplings feast.😣