In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Did Biden just say that?

thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in Politics

Supposedly Biden said this in front of a German audience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzt4WxWsifw

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******

“...an’ eeger to hear it...” is what it sounded like to me.

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭

even when I hear him I can't understand him.........

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭

He said "The sheriff is near"!

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

I watch part of a video a short time ago on Biden the wonder stating he was putting one billion dollars up to educate the basically "browns" as they lack the ability and know how on using any social media to find out about covid distribution sites

I know what would have happened if Trump had said any thing like that but then again the left news just loves crazy joe

• Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭✭

He doesn't know what he said. How should I?

But it kinda sounded like eager to hear it.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

Incendiary language is OK for DEMOCRATs, plus he has the national media to cover-up, lie, and deny for him.

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

He could say it to their faces.. anytime he wants... and they would still vote for him..Free Stuff...goes a long way it seems..

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I would doubt anything he says.

RLTW

• Options

My wife a short time ago played a clip from the internet where brain dead Joe was even reading off a prompter in a speech for or in Europe and clear as day called out the big N word .

the host of the blog my wife showed me played the clip several times ( he is a African American) even he said Biden will another free pass by media they can not kiss his butt or cover enough for him , and he also pointed out if Trump had said it it would be 24/7 of anti trump and protest every where . and how much racism and bigotry by saying such a thing

but Biden well it was just a honest mistake nothing to see here move on and will most likely get edited out of his speech

but like I told my wife it does not mean a thing were stuck with crazy Joe and his poor excuse side kick both wasting oxygen

for the long haul . all we can do is try to not let it get under our skin

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

No. No double standard in play here.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Just to be the devil's advocate here. Biden is having dementia with slurred speech impairment issues. I doubt he meant to say the N word.

serf

• Options

he is just a short time away from stepping aside ( being pushed ) due to some medical or family issue we all know it it just a waiting game for the rest of us

they can only prop old Joe up so long ( like weekend at Bernie's ) before he starts stinking too much but there going to use him as much as possible so they have a scape goat .. by the way isn't there laws about taking advantage of disabled and old people LOL , not that it matters to the left

I also seen where his dem buddies want to take away ( share ) the launch codes saying its too much to have one person make the call

what they are saying is we can not trust old crazy Joe he may think he is playing some video game against his old popcorn pal

I would not be surprised if they gave him a fake brief case , launch computer from Mattel's secret agent toy line

just in case he does try something stupid in his unstable condition

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Mute every time I see him on TV.

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if he will be the victim of a sniper, sorta like Kennedy, then they will have the public outrage to pass any type of gun reform/grab they want..........

• Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭