In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

One year later

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I don't go out much so the "Lockdown" and other china flu stuff really doesn't bug me too much. I consider wearing a mask silly but I do it when I have to. The social distance thing I kind of like because I don't like people standing on my heels............But here are some things I have observed:

1. If you hold the door open for a stranger they will freak out about 80% of the time, especially if they are older.
  2. Wearing a mask in your car when no one else is with you is really silly.
  3. People try to avoid you in stores like you have the plague even with the silly mask on. Its fun to mess with people do the old dodge right then left. For some reason I want to charge at someone and give them a big hug.............and then watch them pee all over the floor.
  4. Older people think the "shot" is the cure. My FIL and MIL are super freaked out, granted they are in their 80's, but they leave their paper and mail out for a day, will not have anyone in their house(even me) and stay inside all day. Now they have the "shot" and all is well, party time! Why because CNN said so(Yep they are libtards and voted for old sleepy creepy Joe)
  5. The libtards have turned on Dr Fauchi now. One thing he doesn't understand that once you are not useful to them they throw you away, see ya Tony.
  6. The China Flu is mentioned every other sentence on the so called news. Like I really care what is happening with it. If they would ignore it would probably go away. 99% of the people who get it survive and are fine.
  7. People are really profiting from the silly mask stuff. I see all these different masks that say stuff and gadgets to make them more comfortable...............Well Sam ain't playing. There was even a whole end cap at Homw Depot with mask stuff and hand sanitizer stuff, they had masks with logos on them and straps to wear them on your neck.
  8. Here NC you HAVE to have a mask on to enter any building. So I put my mask on, walk in the door of a restaurant, sit down and take my mask off....................complete finger drill.

I think the long term effect of this are going to be with us forever. It will never go away because it has shown the Powerful how to scare and control the population.

RLTW

Comments