In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ambassador killed

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Well the Italian Ambassador to the DR Congo was ambushed and killed the other day. They are not sure who did it but are blaming Hutu Rebels from Rwanda. This occurred in Goma Province of of the DR Congo near the town of Kivu.

I spent about a year in that area in 2009 and I can tell you it is a lovely place if you are interested in psycho murdering killers, poor people who have had everything taken from them and then been stomped in the mud, rapists who rape women and men to infect them with aids, Ebola, yellow fever, starvation, crushing poverty and a bunch of useless UN "Peacekeepers". They used to have Gorillas in the highlands(The ape kind) but the "Rebels" killed most of the game wardens and then killed the gorillas. They ate them and sold their hands, feet and organs to the Chinese for a potion of some kind.

When these guys show up you know you are going to have trouble

If you want to read about it here it is:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/23/hutu-rebels-accuse-drc-rwanda-over-italians-killing

Some other news from Africa that I find interesting. People are fleeing the violence in Ethiopia by the thousands, where are they going??????

South Sudan..............................what? I have spent some time in SS when it first became a country. The civil war started there and I HAD to leave. It is one of the most violent places on Earth, so to flee to South Sudan means the place you are leaving must be really bad. I know Ethiopia has clamped down on the news from the area where they have a small civil war going on. One thing I know about Ethiopia and their military they are not afraid to just kill everyone.

RLTW

Comments