In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I need a Prayer for a Friend

armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭

I need some prayers for my buddy Tony B. who lost his battle with COVID 19. I hadn't seen him in awhile bu t another friend of mine who also new Tony had contacted me about a week ago that he was in the hospital in a coma with COVID19. I new Tony since back in the 70's from hanging around Leons Drive-in which was a hot spot for all the muscle car folks since back in the 50's ala Happy Days. It still is a popular spot today without the muscle cars. Back in the mid 70's Tony and I'll call him John B who would later be the arresting cop in the Jeffrey Dahlmer case and myself took a 1970 Cadillac with a pop up camper drove into the mountains of Wyoming for a couple of weeks. We sure got a lot of strange looks from the locals but I had one of the best times of my life. Like I said before I hadn't seen him lately but I'll still miss him, thanks in advance.

Comments