In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I need help from Gun Broker staff

I have a current Listing # 893125475 for a Leupold scope. I have bids on the scope and have since found out that it is a Chinese copy. I want to stop the auction so no one buys a knock off scope. I have sent numerous requests but have not gotten any useful answers. I cannot end the auction because it has bids.

Can someone from Gun Broker contact me or, just delete my listing? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,600 ✭✭✭✭

Contact support on the auction side.....no one on this talk board has the ability to fulfill your request..

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Edit your listing and put in big bold letters it is a clone...do not bid...

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin

There is no one here on the forums who can help. The forums are totally separate from GB auctions. Contact your high bidder and let them know. Ask them if you can cancel their bid.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin

What makes you think it is a Chi-com counterfeit?

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

I'm being 100% honest when I tell you that there is no link between the forums and thre auctions. I don't know why people imagine that there is, but there isn't a connection, and there has never been a connection. I have only a single link between to GB HQ, and that is reserved for issues regarding the forums and nothing else. There is nothing in the forum which can be done to assist you.

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******

If the auction runs to the end, you will have an issue with ONE person, the high bidder. You and he will have an email and/or phone conversation, and you can explain your mistake and give him the opportunity to back out on the deal. You will be out the final value fees, but your conscience will be clear.

This discussion has been closed.