In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FBI Seized Congressional Cellphone Records Related to Capitol Attack

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The bottom line is if your crime is one they care about enough then don't use a cell phone or even a land line! People are really stupid when it comes to big brother and it's capabilities to know and act when they need to act.

Hello Alexia, please monitored my voice even if I am not alerting you to act in my behalf is the next thing to consider. They say (Feds) do not do this to citizens but wait what if your considered a domestic terrorist instead?

serf

https://theintercept.com/2021/02/22/capitol-riot-fbi-cellphone-records/

Using special emergency powers and other measures, the FBI has collected reams of private cellphone data and communications that go beyond the videos that rioters shared widely on social media, according to two sources with knowledge of the collection effort.

In the hours and days after the Capitol riot, the FBI relied in some cases on emergency orders that do not require court authorization in order to quickly secure actual communications from people who were identified at the crime scene. Investigators have also relied on data “dumps” from cellphone towers in the area to provide a map of who was there, allowing them to trace call records — but not content — from the phones.

Comments

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer: I am NOT a technical wizard . . . but I do know a little bit about that sort of stuff.

Evidently cell phones are easier than laptop computers when it comes to forensic investigation - at least when it comes to the FBI's abilities?

• Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭

That's correct. So long as you don't use hammers & bleach bit on the phones.

• Options
    edited February 2021

Phone data ( mirror) is stored in the cloud probably at The NSA facility in Utah. Hammers and Bleach is just a phony way to let them know you have /had something to hide. Now if you are deemed a suspected domestic terrorist you can bet your data is being collected continuously By A.I. voice recognition.

serf

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/breaking-unbelievable-deep-state-fbi-helped-hillary-clinton-erase-and-bleachbit-data-off-laptops-and-hammer-her-phones/

It was reported today that the Obama FBI and DOJ worked with Hillary Clinton in the destruction of evidence pertinent to her case. Her case was a sham and the FBI assisted in the coverup.

n breaking news, the American Center for Law and Justice or ACLJ (Jay Sekulow’s organization, not related to his role as the President’s attorney), has obtained actual copies of the immunity agreements pertaining to Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson in the Hillary email scandal. This was a stunning litigation win, hard-fought after years of litigation by the ACLJ attorneys, who were unable to extract the documents through the normal FOIA processes, due to a lack of cooperation by the government.In reviewing what the agreements uncovered, keep in mind that Cheryl Mills was Secretary Clinton’s Chief of Staff at the State Department and then bizarrely, she subsequently served as Clinton’s attorney, representing her in the email scandal. Heather Samuelson worked on Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, and then became a Senior Advisor to her at the State Department, as well as the White House liaison. Somehow, she also became one of Clinton’s personal attorneys during the email scandal.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

just amazing how they pull all the stops out when going after any one on the right ( or a gun owner )

and still years later look at the demrats and BLM and so many more who still walk fee after countless claims we have them now no way out there headed to jail ..BS

famous last words every time from the republicans

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

If the FBI listened to the banter between me and a friend their ears would turn blue!!!!! The things we say to each other about each others moms, sisters and openly very racist remarks are all said in jest but are 100% totally unacceptable in today's society. That verboten words and phrases that shall never be spoken are exactly why we do it.

• Options

And on the progressive side who back one world government and The United Nation sovereignty over them are given all the support they can from Multi National Corporations.

Conservative Whites are told to shut up and take acceptance of the NWO as inevitable for world peace and the only ruling authority that has the ultimate say about rights and privileges you can exercise lawfully.

serf

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭

Yes, the walls have ears.

Depending on which side your on