In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Accountability

moo001318moo001318 Member Posts: 1

February 2021. I was highest bidder @$87.00 for a box of 500 Federal primers on GUN Broker. The only method of payment offered by the Seller was PayPal. I sent payment of $92.00 ($5.00 shipping) using PayPal and sent Seller a message. Seller responded to message asking for my address to ship item. A few days later I sent a message to Seller asking for shipping information and tracking number. Seller responded he had mailed item but it was returned because of invalid zip code. I messaged Seller the zip code I provided him and the zip code on file a Gun Broker are both valid. After a week I sent Seller a message informing him that I can't provide another zip code and requested a refund.

I filled out a complaint form with Gun Broker and received links to relevant Gun Broker policies. Here's what I concluded. Gun Broker has no obligation to see my payment is refunded and will not do anything to help me recover the payment? Any ideas to help me recover the payment would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin
    edited February 2021

Well you could have PP do a chargeback, but being they're HUGELY antigun, as soon as they figure out you purchased "gun stuff" they will lock both your and the seller's accounts. You both will be SOL.

BTW the auctions are totally separate from the forums, so no action can be taken by anyone here.

This discussion has been closed.