In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shameless Plug - Benelli Nova.

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like buyer 1st time around was a NP. Here is an unfired Benelli Nova with a 7+1 extension.

Comments

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭

I have lots of irons in the fire right now- but that is a beauty and I’ll be watching!

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I hit hard but no joy. Maybe at the end if its not at a stupid price.

Those are ugly guns but they work good. I shot a round of sporting clays with one that was set up as a hunting gun and its didn't do too bad. The only problem I had was remembering to pump the dang thing. I am used to Semi autos and O/U's.

RLTW

• Options

Thanks Sam and Dave.

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭

Nice gun, should do well

like Sam the last sporting clay's outing I went on my wife took my 11-87 S/A and I used a Pump second clay was always safe with me forgetting over and over to pump lol.

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options

No problem its a nice gun.(I gave you a like too)

Be on the look out. Ricci is listing a really nice M29-2 44 mag 6 inch in nickel for me. It is a killer gun. Its is so pretty if someone pistol whipped you with it you would thank them. I told Ricci it the perfect gun for a bank robber everone would be looking at the gun and not the robber................

"officer he had a huge shiny pistol I never got a look at his face when he pistol whipped me I thanked him".

Like I said I am watching it the nova.

RLTW

• Options

Another hit and its a NOGO. Sherman wants it and I think he is going to get it I just hope he pays.

RLTW

• Options
    edited March 2021

Shameless weekend bump. Ends tommorrow.

It was $200 more, last auction at this point. (Thanks NPB.) 😬 Sam06, you may have the let the Shill bidder out of the shed, to help a Brother out. [Green Font.]

Gary (gjshaw) also has a more sporting Nova going way cheap right now. (Also with Kasey.) Good luck Gary, with your firearms.

• Options

Thats a nice shotgun Ken I hope ya'll do well with them. I figure they will pick up in the last hour or so.

RLTW

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,362 ******

I'm watching it Ken, it looks like a nice one and will probably bid before it's gone.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

It's getting there.

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,661 ✭✭✭✭

I sure hope that thing takes off for ya, Ken. At $405 it's a steal!

If I didn't already have an M2 set up for HD I'd be on that like white on rice.

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,362 ******

Well Ken i tried 3 times then hit my limit, with the cc fees, shipping and FFL on my end, I did the most I would spend on something I don't really need... At least it bumped it up for you and there is still time for you to get more, I hope you do! It appears bpd777 wants it pretty much.

• Options

Its a little over 450 now, I bet it will go up some more.

RLTW

• Options
    neacpaneacpa Member Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

If the Ruger 30-06 of mine she has listed doesn't go up much more, someone is getting a great bargain on a very clean hollow-bolt 77. Hollow bolt's are not seen very often.

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,686 ✭✭✭✭

I'm betting it jumps up before the end.....it has 47 watchers and that is a bit more than normal. I've got to do some running around and I will not be back before everything closes tonight, but this one will be a fun one to keep an eye on for sure!

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Somebody is going to freakin' Steal this given the current market if things don't change.

It is a solid $200+ less than same time last auction. (Thanks NPB.) 😬

• Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭

Lots of bargains tonight, you win some and you loose some. Mine is off too.

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,661 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like you're gettin' a bit of action on it, Ken.

• Options
  • Options

Well neacpa (I believe he is a Forum Member) got it for $501, $1 over high bidder, at the very end. (His only bid.)

Pretty good deal, given todays market. Went for $655 last auction. (Thanks NPB.) 😬

I would have been tempted to keep it at that price. New, unfired Benelli Nova w/mag extension and Ghost ring sites. I was hoping it would go for apprx. the last Auction price. 🤞 Oh well. Glad a Forum Member got it.

Win some/Lose some.

• Options

I wouldn't call that a loss it did about as good as any of them do and maybe even a little better.

You probably should have kept it and got rid of something else. With Mossburg Mavriks going for 350 this is a different world.

RLTW

• Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭

A new Nova sells for 400. This one has sights and an extended magazine which adds value. IMO getting 500 is doing pretty well. I didn't see the bidding on the auction when the NPB failed to follow through. Maybe their intention was to not follow through and that's why it got bid up so high. There's a lot of games going on.

• Options

I hear you SCOUT5. There seemed to be several NR Bidders last time. This time, seemed to be all + rated Bidders. (A good thing.) What is strange is that my modified PLR-16 went for $855, from a 1(F) bidder and he paid. I was surprised. I figured that was the one I was going to get burned on.

I paid $350 for the Nova from my Brother, a few years ago, so I did not lose $$. (Just) Did not make as much as I would have liked. Looks like the market is calming down a little bit.

Not angry or bummed or anything - just not as happy as last go around. Did not look to see how Gary's (sporting) Nova went. He was really getting creamed last I saw. I hope it pulled up at the end for you Gary.

Kept a couple Flaming Bomb pumps Sam06, plus a Win. 1897 and a 20ga Mossberg 500. I'm still covered. Also added a nice 12ga Semi Auto, while passing off an older Rem. Automaster 878.

Did pretty good all in all with the 9 I had up. Thanks Kasey. 👍

• Options
    neacpaneacpa Member Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

I am going to be in it for $566 after cc fees/shipping. At the absolute high end for the gun in my opinion.

Like you, Kasey has been selling several for me and I have been pleased thus far with the results.

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

I won one of the first Novas that were made at a banquet of some sort, turkey or NRA.

Sucker would kick the look right off your face. Son tried it a time or two. We sent it down the road for sure.

Might be the reason for a low price.

• Options

Gun stuff is kind of crazy right now. Ricci sold a great 38 of mine and got 3 times what it was worth IMO. Now he had a frikin Marlin Glenfield Model 60 22 semi auto with a tasco scope and it is at $500 with days to go!

I was looking at ammo prices and it is nuts. 9mm a dollar a round!

I know you feel hosed especially from the deadbeat but its a sellers market right now. I wish I more stuff to sell.

RLTW