In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Congressional hearings on Cancel Culture

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭

why not a do a cancel on dems??

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭

LMAO: The DEMOCRAT congress IS all about cancel culture.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Down here in Texas it is about more gambling,smoking pot and lax voting laws for the next election to instill a new culture. Conservative white Christians are being lumped into being racists now and one step away from potential domestic terrorists.

You can't leave it then you gotta love it,right? The majority rules and when they all become progressives then all you have to do is look at Ancient Rome's decline for a reference.

serf

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭

Conservative White Christians would be well served to not impose their morals upon others.

Live and let live should be the norm, but it has not been that way and now those that were imposed upon are attempting to impose upon us.

Those that would deny government marriage benefits to gay couples are not a hell of a lot different than those that are attempting to marginalize the family unit. Both want to control that which they have no business controlling.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Using the word marriage here is just like using suicide bomber instead of a homicide bomber.It's all in the rhetoric of what they want to call it. Once it catches on then it's impossible to turn it around. Kinda like The Swastika used in ancient cultures around the world then before it was demonized because of the Nazi's. Civil unions with all the benefits is what it should have been called in my opinion.

serf

• Options
    BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Big question is where to go?

Canada seems to be ahead of us on the current path to unpleasantness. If I can’t have guns here, then more places come on the potential list I guess.