In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Islamic State

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Politics

Not many know it but the Islamic State is getting some real traction in Africa. The country's effected are DR Congo, Mali, Niger, Chad and Mozambique. In Mozambique they have a group that is really bad and their numbers are growing. The Group calls themselves The Islamic State of central Africa or some such and they are beheading people. They round villages up and behead all the males in the village then rape the women.

The US has sent a SF team from 3rd group down to help train the Mozambique military but I figure we will be doing more than that soon. The Government of Mozambique even went so far as to hire white mercenary's from South Africa to help fight these guys but they had to leave when they were accused of war crimes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/15/world/africa/mozambique-american-troops-isis-insurgency.html

RLTW

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, the continent is and has been in dire straits. BLM needs an army if they care about Africans. Fat chance.

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

The area has huge reserves of Natural gas.

That is not a bad idea. Ship BLM and Antifa protesters to Mozambique to protest against the killing of Africans by muslim Africans.

RLTW

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, like the BLM, NAACP, etc. etc. Would even remotely go down there, and put their lives on the line for that.

We all know, that is not happening.

All Mouth, No Action. (Unless it involves a free TV - because i was Rioting [Sorry, Protesting] against The Man.)

Where my Free Stuff be at?